Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i was actively humiliated by foids (the whole class actually) in front of oneitis. jestermaxxing gone wrong.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
I may have deserved it (menace to society maxxing) but getting humiliated by 10+ people makes me wanna go er (in minecraft).

I tried to cover it up by joking and it got worse and well I guess I am now extremely unpopular amongst my class.

The face my oneitis made is not disappearing.

It is over socially for me for the remainder of high school (thank god it's last year).

If I did not believe in islam I would rope myself and make these niggers regret their entire life. (trolge)

tell us what happened in great detail

Jestermaxxing never works out well.

I may have deserved it (menace to society maxxing) but getting humiliated by 10+ people makes me wanna go er (in minecraft).

I tried to cover it up by joking and it got worse and well I guess I am now extremely unpopular amongst my class.

The face my oneitis made is not disappearing.

It is over socially for me for the remainder of high school (thank god it's last year).

If I did not believe in islam I would rope myself and make these niggers regret their entire life. (trolge)
Were you dancing on the tables?

Jestermaxxing is a most pathetic way to cope for most; you are sacrificing your dignity for some degree acceptance for others as a subhuman; you also don't realize that you are being laughed AT, not WITH... :feelsUgh:

Your jokes would only truly be humorous to foids and most normies and above if attractive; many jestermaxxers are even simply kept around to make other MTNs/Chads and all those in between look better in comparison. :feelsclown:

Jestermaxxing never works out well.

tell us what happened in great detail
well, so. in my childhood i was bullied and not accepted so sometime i started studycelling.

i now actively mog them (in scores) and i am the de facto class clown now.

the problem is i was too proud of my scores. so i was joking around like "im the best" (maybe for like a month) and they hated it.

i kinda deserved it like i never humiliate them, it was a misunderstood joke.

well, so. in my childhood i was bullied and not accepted so sometime i started studycelling.

the problem is i was too proud of my scores. so i was joking around like "im the best" (maybe for like a month) and they hated it.

that's based though and you should keep doing that, jfl

i was too beaten down in school to actually have good grades and the norm-RETARDS actually did better, teacher corruption also helped them

you mog them in at least one way so just keep doing that, slayer ethnic

No humiliation there. Just basic education mogging

Of course some oneitis fag would be jestermaxxing

Stop having oneitis, it's cucked. Continue mogging and flaunting to them tbh, gymmaxx as well so they don't beat you up

Dewit (in minecraft)

your post has so many buzzwords in such a short span it made my head explode (in real life)