Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I was abused as a child

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
My father used to beat me up every day with a thin stick. Sometimes for hours, until the point where i was to weak to cry and couldn’t even made noises anymore, while getting beaten. My mother verbally humiliated me. She gaslighted me, mocked my face and my height. I rarely ate. I was skinny and short and got bullied in school for years. Got beaten up there and at home. Got punished for being to weak to defend myself. My childhood was hell, my life today is hell. I will never forget the torture i had to go trough as an innocent child and i will never forgive.

Last edited:
who else high af rn

My father used to beat me up every day with a thin stick. Sometimes for hours, until the point where i was to weak to cry and couldn’t even made noises anymore, while getting beaten. My mother verbally humiliated me. She gaslighted me, mocked my face and my height. I rarely ate. I was skinny and short and got bullied in school for years. Got beaten up there and at home. Got punished for being to weak to defend myself. My childhood was hell, my life today is hell. I will never forget the torture i had to go trough as an innocent child and i will never forgive.
we are background NPCs that are cannon fodder out of view. new server new lyfe bro. hold on and put one foot in front of the other and Just wait for the server reset . its not your fault they gave you a trash NPC to play as :blackpill: :cryfeels:

only ethnics can relate

JoeBruhCel was beaten by his father.

Richard Coper was beaten by his father.

Mentally lost cel was beaten by father.

NorthernWind witnessed domestic problems.

Justus Grossbier was starved by his birth mother as a young child.

Aspie John was grabbed and hit by his mother.

Shannon Bosanac starved herself because the tall surrogate for her deceased father preferred Latinas.

My parents have beated me too, but not that hard ngl.
Shit sucks, and then retarded redditors say muh it all personality :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: i feel you bro

My parents have beated me too, but not that hard ngl.
Shit sucks, and then retarded redditors say muh it all personality :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: i feel you bro
Thanks bro

That’s terrible brocel:fuk: im sorry that happened to you. Luckily my parents just yelled at me instead of getting the belt:feelsbadman: I can’t imagine getting beaten like that

Are you white OP? This kind of situation, except the part about your mother is standard for us ethnics. :feelsUgh:

I used to get beating from my parents too, but now since we Europe my parents became sissy cuckolds, my littile sibling whine and scream about anything and treat my parents like slaves

I used to get beating from my parents too, but now since we Europe my parents became sissy cuckolds, my littile sibling whine and scream about anything and treat my parents like slaves
I live in the west, but my parents are not integrated kek

I'm sorry bro that's horrible. I can't even imagine.

PepeHug.png

This world is fucked and a lot of horrible things happen to innocent people.

they didnt deserve you. when the server resets i hope you get a bad ass character and live a good RP life :cryfeels:

I'm really sorry you went trough this, I went trough similar and later trough mental torture, even in my twenties. I hate thinking about it, I still have nightmares about it, even though my dad is good to me and tries to be supportive in the past ten years I cant never forget or forgive.

Yeah same it hurts more when family does it my father beat me a lot too

I'm really sorry you went trough this, I went trough similar and later trough mental torture, even in my twenties. I hate thinking about it, I still have nightmares about it, even though my dad is good to me and tries to be supportive in the past ten years I cant never forget or forgive.

Yes...

Thread:

If they just told us that not every person grows up to be a parent, husband, friend, lover, sane, happy, content, useful, loved, needed, and that is ok because you cant affect or change some things, we wouldnt feel so much as a failure, as a broken abnormality. Maybe we would adapt our lives and chase things we could achieve, maybe it would save us from countless thoughts "what and where did i do wrong?" "when will life start to happen to me"

Well unfortunately we live in a system that encourages useless motivational slogans such as "everything can be achieved through hard work" to be given. The retarded, ugly, poor, and short kid in school really, really believes he's going to be the next US president as long as he works hard enough. How much is enough nobody says so when you inevitably fail due to lack of good genes (genetic determinism) you can't help but blame yourself like you didn't work hard enough. Pathetic.

Im sorry you have gone trough that. Parents should love and support their child no matter what but we all know that is not a truth in most cases. All they care is the public appearance.

[UWSL]I'm sorry to hear that. My father also abused me when I was a child. But now I haven't had any contact to him for 15 years, I think. I'll never forgive him either and I don't know what I'll do to him if I ever see him again.[/UWSL]

Sorry you had to go through that brother. It's fucked when the people who are supposed to care and cherish you are the ones who make your life hell, no one ever deserves that, you deserve better.

I know this is gonna get shit on, but therapy works sometimes, it's a cathartic release sometimes. Don't knock it till you try it fr