Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just caught jerking off in the gym shower

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its over for me. I made a post in the past about how i jerk off in the gym shower. I never got caught until today. As i was showering and strocking my dick, i didnt pay attention to the shower entrance and suddenly another guy enters the shower and looks me in the eyes for a second. I quickly grabbed my shower gel and pretended to wash myself but he probably knew what i was doing. I was so embarassed, i wont ever jerk off in the gym shower again.

Its over for me. I made a post in the past about how i jerk off in the gym shower. I never got caught until today. As i was showering and strocking my dick, i didnt pay attention to the shower entrance and suddenly another guy enters the shower and looks me in the eyes for a second. I quickly grabbed my shower gel and pretended to wash myself but he probably knew what i was doing. I was so embarassed, i wont ever jerk off in the gym shower again.
holy fuck bro actually ovER
dont be stroking in the public showers wtfff

kek

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
They cant see me in the lockers room but they can obviously see me if they also enter the shower

ngl next time take a piss and shit too

I would never show my flacid micro penis in any public shower. It's only big when it's hard.

There must've been alot of sexy gym foids at that gym for you to do something like that.

Mogs me tbh. I only stroke in public toilets or parks.

you gotta be giga low inhib to do that tbh

Learned that lesson too late

What no pussy does to a mf

Fucking brutal. Was the guy who saw you chad? Or was he a normie? If it’s a social guy then be careful he will tell others at your gym

Fucking brutal. Was the guy who saw you chad? Or was he a normie? If it’s a social guy then be careful he will tell others at your gym
MTN and i dont see his face often in the gym, actually i never saw it before

What do you mean ?
I mean exactly what I mean. I can never do it knowing there are other naked men around. That's gay and super uncomfortable.

MTN and i dont see his face often in the gym, actually i never saw it before
You should be fine. Most guys couldn't give a fuck if your masturbating

Why? Do that on your bed

I mean exactly what I mean. I can never do it knowing there are other naked men around. That's gay and super uncomfortable.
Almost no one uses the showers which gave me a feeling of security

I just realised you did it in an open shower with no door for each person :feelswhat: :whatfeels: . Brocel that is insane unless your gym is empty then that’s pretty crazy brah. If you could close a door behind you and be by yourself then it’s fine

Parks?? :whatfeels: Explain pls :whatfeels:
It's only when the park is almost empty. I pull out my phone and beat my meat at night. Almost got caught multiple times but since I have good spatial awareness I hide my penis everytime.

It's only when the park is almost empty. I pull out my phone and beat my meat at night. Almost got caught multiple times but since I have good spatial awareness I hide my penis everytime.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Brutal. Why not do it at home?

Craziest place i've ever done it is in front of my french teacher during tution classes. I would beat my meat under the table and she was a dumb old bitch who would never notice :feelskek:

The strangest place I've masturbated in is in a hospital.

I was being hospitalized for several days for a severe case of appendicitis. I got horny and I decided to jerk off. This was quite a long time ago and I was quite young, I didn't even think of the camera. I really fucking hope there were no camera in that hospital salon. There likely weren't.

I used to jerk off in the living room.
Got caught once by my mom when I was 11 but I reacted quickly and was young so she didn't realise
Another time I did it while a relative was watching tv in the same room but I wasn't in her field of view. Probably would have had to kms if she got up mid-bust tbh.

I used to jerk off in the locker room of my local gym after i was done working out

That's seriously disgusting

Used to do it in the restrooms back in middle school.