Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was about to start coping by getting into K-pop, but aftER watching 21 seconds of K-music I had to pause the gay-ass video

Music for white girls who drink starbucks every morning and can't do an oil change.

Fucking cringe as fuck…

Last weekend, I saw an Asian foid on a date with a white man, and on the case of hER phone was a picture of some Korean K-pop faggot. I thought it was so weird how she was on a date with a white guy, yet she still wanted to thirst ovER a K-pop faggot.

Cage Laugh GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

They are all Michael Jackson doppelgangers trying to be white

Wrath of just be white.

Imagine being in high school, and having to deal with foids who think males should be feminine K-pop faggots - how can American males (raised to be big and strong and like American football) compete with this faggot K-pop craze? Thank you Jews, thERe is a special furnace in Auschwitz 2.0 for you all.

k-pop = faggots

Star by Loona isn't that bad though

They're shitty demiurgic copies of Michael Jackson, like information (soul, talent) lost in between copying and pasting files.

They're copies without meaning, mere shadows, don't ever compare them ever again.

Fucking cringe as fuck…

Last weekend, I saw an Asian foid on a date with a white man, and on the case of hER phone was a picture of some Korean K-pop faggot. I thought it was so weird how she was on a date with a white guy, yet she still wanted to thirst ovER a K-pop faggot.
Yeah kpop is psyop to promote race mixing. For foids and ricecels.

Newjeans is cancer for example, it loves to make videos without ricecels but foreign men. Not surprising, their USA owner is a Jew

Imagine being in high school, and having to deal with foids who think males should be feminine K-pop faggots - how can American males (raised to be big and strong and like American football) compete with this faggot K-pop craze? Thank you Jews, thERe is a special furnace in Auschwitz 2.0 for you all.
Ironically I'm a ricecel and I could relate - I'm an asian "nigger" with a square jaw and my face is opposite of the kpop standards, thus making me a complete failure in life.

They're shitty demiurgic copies of Michael Jackson, like information (soul, talent) lost in between copying and pasting files.

They're copies without meaning, mere shadows, don't ever compare them ever again.
Yeah, comparing the two feels kind of disingenuous, since one of those artists has created music which will remain timeless and be listened to forever without its value being affected by the trends of its original temporal and societal context, and the other can pretty much be boiled down to a shallow fad solely and exclusively manufactured and marketed for mass appeal/consumption.

Even more than Western pop music, Kpop as a genre has essentially proven itself to be nothing more than a perfect amalgamation of the most aesthetically and universally appealing stylistic trappings of contemporary pop music, which itself is heavily borrowed from Cuckmerican hip-hop/rap, a genre that has generally become just about as effectively trite and soulless as music could possibly be. That’s why there is inherently so much less artistic integrity to be found in it, and that’s honestly fine because I personally don’t really care about that as long as the music sounds good, but most of it just isn’t.

Though, I do think you have to be at least somewhat talented to be able to sing, dance, and perform as idiosyncratically well as they do. Well, way more talented than me, at least.
Yeah kpop is psyop to promote race mixing. For foids and ricecels.

Newjeans is cancer for example, it loves to make videos without ricecels but foreign men.
>it

Based
Not surprising, their USA owner is a Jew
If by USA owner, you mean John Janick, chairman and CEO of Interscope Geffen A&M, then this makes sense given that Jews conveniently own and run every record label in the industry. The label they're souls are signed to, Geffen Records, is owned by the Interscope Geffen A&M (IGA) faction of Universal Music Group (UMG).

The NWJNS EP as a whole began catching on and hit its highest position yet on World Albums at No. 11 after six weeks on the chart, it's now peaked at No. 6. In Korea, the EP hit No. 1 and and broke sales records for new K-pop groups once on sale following the surprise release. NewJeans have since teamed up with Geffen Records, joining fellow Kpop stars at the South Korean entertainment behemoth HYBE, formerly known as Big Hit Entertainment, which launched BTS to international acclaim at the Universal Music Group label. So, not only do the same Jews own the largest boy band group in the world, but also handily the newest, hippest, freshest, most inescapably popular girl group in the world currently.

Just to give you an idea of how popular, they scored branding deals with unstopping forces—consoomer juggernauts like McDonald's and Coca-Cola. They were featured in Time's Next Generation Leaders. And each of the members landed a high fashion ambassadorship, including with Gucci, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Chanel Korea and Dior. You don't have to look very far to figure out (((who))) helped them reached senior prestige in the blink of an eye, snatched up all of the brand deals, sponsorships, and marketing opportunities for them, and catapulted their career so quickly despite debuting just one year ago—no teasers, no big announcements, only one summer “hit” by the name of Attention—because it's certainly not the music, I'll tell you that.

Last edited:
Yeah, you can't seriously compare the two. Though, I do thnk you have to be at least somewhat talented to be able to do what both of them do. Well, way more talented than me, at least.

>it

Based

If by USA owner, you mean John Janick, chairman and CEO of Interscope Geffen A&M, then this makes sense given that Jews conveniently own and run every record label in the industry. The label they're souls are signed to, Geffen Records, is owned by the Interscope Geffen A&M (IGA) faction of Universal Music Group (UMG).

The NWJNS EP as a whole began catching on and hit its highest position yet on World Albums at No. 11 after six weeks on the chart, it's now peaked at No. 6. In Korea, the EP hit No. 1 and and broke sales records for new K-pop groups once on sale following the surprise release. NewJeans have since teamed up with Geffen Records, joining fellow Kpop stars at the South Korean entertainment behemoth HYBE, formerly known as Big Hit Entertainment, which launched BTS to international acclaim at the Universal Music Group label. So, not only do the same Jews own the largest boy band group in the world, but also the current, most inescapably popular girl group in the world.

Just to give an indea of how popular, they scored branding deals with unstopping forces—consoomer juggernauts like McDonald's and Coca-Cola. They were featured in Time's Next Generation Leaders. And each of the members landed a high fashion ambassadorship, including with Gucci, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Chanel Korea and Dior. You don't have to look very far to figure out (((who))) helped them reached senior prestige in the blink of an eye, snatched up all of the marketing opportunities for them, and catapulted their career so quickly despite debuting over just one year ago—no teasers, no big announcements, only one slightly big summer song by the name of "Attention"—because it's certainly not the music, I'll tell you that.
Did you ping me? I got a notification.

Did you ping me? I saw a notification.
:no::no::no:

@Master nigga can you stop ignoring us because you're too preoccupied with whatever counterintelligence investigation you're a part of this month and do something about this alert bug

Kpoop is good because ricemen are on the come up, i will post on asianmasculinity more kpoop pls only good music #allgooksareChangs #StopChinkHate

Fuck, I can’t cope with K-pop, it’s lame as fuck.

Jews are behind the K-pop craze.

By 0:21 of this video I was done, they look like actors on the set of live-action “One Piece.”

View: https://youtu.be/DbXMjAYSa68?feature=shared

I'll never understand why first-world Asian countries are so effeminate. It's so random. How does this even happen? What leads a society to be into this? why do the masses accept this? Clearly the masses like this or else it wouldn't be popular

When will the collaboration with Taylor Swift come out?

When will the collaboration with Taylor Swift come out?
probably soon!

how will it affect the chiefs' next season when kelce knows that taytay spent the summer getting fucked by a group of flamboyant gay kpop fags?

Disgusting faggots. They can fraud with makeup, skin lightening and contacts all they want, they always bee gooks. Also, they're all slightly above average asians who get surgery to look attractive/ causcasian.

It feels like a commercial for waffles or something.

In ten years they will be fathERs.

That song was horrible.

I feel like those are ice skating moves.

Kpop is plastic cringe (Literally)

The South Koreans play this music at the border with North Korea to provoke war.

It’s good that you came to your senses brother, you a ricecomrade?