Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I was a normie in my past life

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I used to be in a gang with friends, I was also about 16 years old and I most likely had sex although I cannot confirm this and have no memory of it. I was kind of brown skinned. I used to live in central america, in a dry climate, and would hang out with my 4 other friends on the railtracks. Im not sure if they were intact or abandoned.

I remember music ive never heard before and i remember the music itself, but im certain it was from the late 20th century. My guess was that all this happened 1975-1995 in Mexico but I cannot be sure of that.

I died young about 16-18 years and I remember being killed by a moving vehicle while going somewhere with my friends on accident. I have countless memories from about 12 years onwards. I think this is a crazy coincidence. I dont want to be that edgy guy but im 16 and suicidal and its getting worse, im certain I will never turn 19.

My mother would always say that when I was a child, I was very afraid of red cars for an unknown reason and I would be scared if I saw one. i have no memories of being scared of red cars tho.

I could read spanish when I was very little and understand what the text was about but couldnt say what it read. I dont have this ability anymore. I never learned spanish and I could never speak it.

I have watched a documentary about mexican immigrants who try to escape to the US and their home triggered a lot of memories I didnt know existed, including being part of a family with mother and father on the main street in a small town, with poorer infrastructure.

Im serious, im not drunk, i dont have a panic attack. I have very vivid memories. Unfortunately I dont remember any names.

I can remember what it is like to die getting driven over by a car. Its a rather peaceful death

This is why im cautious about life and death and my actions. If I had a life before this, I will have one after it, probably again 10-30 years after my death

Can anyone else remember their past life and their death?

Last edited:
Pull yourself together man :fuk:

I was probably a gluttonous White Chad slave owner whipping niggers and curries which is why I've been cursed with inceldom and chronic disease in this life.

I have been always saying reincarnation is real but retards dont believe... not believing in reincarnation leads to a common logical fallacy that in this universe every effect emerges out from a cause and action, there cannot be any reaction with inaction. Taking birth first time in Earth violates this common logic that you got a body in a specific country ..in a specific location... with a specific pair of parents .. without performing any actions in the past. That would be an universal injustice and violation of natural law, only actions produce reactions, this is continous .. you take a birth on the basis of your previous actions

I have been always saying reincarnation is real but retards dont believe... not believing in reincarnation leads to a common logical fallacy that in this universe every effect emerges out from a cause and action, there cannot be any reaction with inaction. Taking birth first time in Earth violates this common logic that you got a body in a specific country ..in a specific location... with a specific pair of parents .. without performing any actions in the past. That would be an universal injustice and violation of natural law, only actions produce reactions, this is continous .. you take a birth on the basis of your previous actions
Its lifefuel knowing that it wont end there. Why? I can remember always being genuinely happy and fulfilled. You wont be suffering in the next life, it wont end with this life. There is hope.

What happened to me could have happened until 2005, althought heavily unlikely. I dont remember any dates or seeing clocks but I remember typical late 20th century like 80s or 90s music. I was born in 2006. Due to the fact I dont know how long reincarnation takes, ER could be alive again, as do Hitler, Stalin, and Neanderthals in their past life. I know people to have claimed to be royals from hundreds of years ago. Thats the suspicious thing, everyone claims to be someone important.

Do you have memories?

I don’t. how Is it even possible to remember that?
I dont know. Scientists are also just humans. maybe there is something nobody knows. maybe everything is predetermined

Its lifefuel knowing that it wont end there. Why? I can remember always being genuinely happy and fulfilled. You wont be suffering in the next life, it wont end with this life. There is hope.

What happened to me could have happened until 2005, althought heavily unlikely. I dont remember any dates or seeing clocks but I remember typical late 20th century like 80s or 90s music. I was born in 2006. Due to the fact I dont know how long reincarnation takes, ER could be alive again, as do Hitler, Stalin, and Neanderthals in their past life. I know people to have claimed to be royals from hundreds of years ago. Thats the suspicious thing, everyone claims to be someone important.

Do you have memories?
I dont have any memories of past but i believe in reincarnation. Just think about law of conservation of energy , that is energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it can just transition from one state to another...this should be enough proof that what we consider death is not death in the universal sense, we are never born to be dead, we are just a form of energy taking various forms and bodies and keep transitioning from one state to another. We only die when we consider and identify ourselves with this present body only

I used to be in a gang with friends, I was also about 16 years old and I most likely had sex although I cannot confirm this and have no memory of it. I was kind of brown skinned. I used to live in central america, in a dry climate, and would hang out with my 4 other friends on the railtracks. Im not sure if they were intact or abandoned.

Close, though very inaccurate. I suggested it once, and then chose to remain home for personal reasons.

I died young about 16-18 years and I remember being killed by a moving vehicle while going somewhere with my friends on accident. I have countless memories from about 12 years onwards. I think this is a crazy coincidence. I dont want to be that edgy guy but im 16 and suicidal and its getting worse, im certain I will never turn 19.

I was leaving a store and my step-grandfather started driving before the door was closed - I nearly exited the vehicle.

In my past life I was a brave soldier during the Vietnam War that got killed by the ricecels over there. I was supposed to be reborn as Brad Pitt, but God changed his mind because he didn't like me.
Hast du Erinnerungen?

Natürlich. Ich hab heiße Asiatinnen geschwängert und Kriegsverbrechen begangen (in Rambo)

Aber ehrlich jetzt, du shitpostest nur oder? Nicht dass du zum Schizo wirst. So fängt das nämlich oft an.
Nein, ich meine es ernst. Ich habe wie gesagt viele Erinnerungen an mein vorheriges Leben und wie ich gestorben bin, und als Baby habe ich sogar Dinge aufgewiesen die daran zurück erinnern, wie schon gesagt