Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was a MGTOW back in the day, but after blackpill, my breeding insticts went into overdrive

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
After my experience with foids in high school I went my own way (sent my own way) and decided to never get married, not have kids and to never get into a serious relationship, but man do things get worse as time passes by. After getting blackpilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: and seeing how a man rots when he is lonely and doesn't have kids, my breeding desires went through the roof. I have 3 colleagues in my office, all 3 of them are boomers 20-30 years older than me, all 3 of them are subhumans in looks, 2 are obese, 1 has a wife, none of them have kids :dafuckfeels:. Two of the guys that are obese literally have no motivation to get up from their chairs, to move, there is no spark of life in their eyes, they are basically living(rotting) day by day, coping, without kids and purpose in their lives, it is horrifying to look at. I want to breed asap, yes I know that there is a abnormal chance that you will get cucked, that your wife was creampied by Chad once in her life, but I don't give a fuck anymore, I don't want to finish up like those two undeads from my work, I just want to have offspring. People in the past were based with arranging marriages :feelsthink: for young virgin people when they are in their prime years, but we today live in a fucking clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

it's on us white house GIF
Angry The People GIF by The Spine of Night
Car Chase Police GIF
Arrested Development Reaction GIF
Shower Soap GIF
hanging episode 9 GIF

swerk GIF

[UWSL][UWSL]You take two cases of your work and generalize to all men who don't want children.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I don't want to have children, I hate children, I hate women.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

You are "Oldcel" or near it?