Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was a fool

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
To believe I could create paradise in the confines of this pain. I am sorry everyone.

There is no paradise for us

There is always paradise when you have one good rope.

Unfortunately the rope might not be a true annihilation and escape.

'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause.

Unfortunately the rope might not be a true annihilation and escape.

'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--
To sleep--perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause.
Sure the atoms in our body will become insects, plants etc and eventually human brain matter. Or in an unimaginable amount of time they will come together in the exact same way presuming heat death is not permanent. But going back to the void can't hurt.

Sure the atoms in our body will become insects, plants etc and eventually human brain matter. Or in an unimaginable amount of time they will come together in the exact same way presuming heat death is not permanent. But going back to the void can't hurt.

Your true being is more than the body, so to speak. Death for the individual may be compared to how blinking interrupts vision of the eye, which is very brief and momentary.

To truly escape life and death, extreme suffering and tragedy is required, which may be likened to a painful cure. However many people stop the cure halfway because it's very painful (suicide). However as mentioned previously suicide is not really a true escape.

In this regard, towards the path of salvation, we the incels, along with voluntary monks and ascetics are advanced compared to the normies and chads.

Life is worse than hell for us.

True. Without a conscious mind it’s impossible to suffer

I should’ve known it was over a long time ago