Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I was 14 when I was gang raped

Still a result of you "winning at life" and having a part of you live on to more than one other person.

It's not necessarily about how much of your genes are left but more so how much of your descendants you leave behind which in some ways amplifies the spread of your genes.

Keep in mind we all each share a common ancestor.
Well we are incels. Why would we want for others to bear the burden of our shitty genes? That's normie behavior, because they are psychopaths who don't give a shit.

I wouldn't want even my worst enemy to experience my nightmarish youth.

Well we are incels. Why would we want for others to bear the burden of our shitty genes? That's normie behavior, because they are psychopaths who don't give a shit.

I wouldn't want even my worst enemy to experience my nightmarish youth.
Your genes might be shitty but it doesn't matter if you somehow reproduce as long as natural selection doesn't get the best of you and your kids.

And if a daughter inherits your shitty genes it won't matter to her because natural selection will go to her favor automatically as foids can get away with that. So it's guaranteed she will have your grandkids.

She is just mad they dumped her instead of taking her on a world tour or something and also that they were losers and not the celebrities she expected. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

With 14 I played fucking Pokemon Emerald edition and drank chocolate milk in my bed, and didn't went to god damn concerts. I didn't even know what they were and since my SMV was zero it was meaningless to seek them out.

This story only proves me one thing: All foids are whores. No exceptions.

Every foid deserves to be gangraped by curry midgets

These whores at 14 sneaking out of their parents' houses while having the guts to ignore their legitimate worries and sneak out but NOT HAVING THE BRAINS TO REALIZE WHAT THEY'RE GETTING INTO:feelshaha:

Ofc if a bunch of adult men invite you alone to some fucking place they'll try something weird, I'm sure she had the brain to deduce that. Especially since she was smart enough to not only sneak out, fight against her parents' wishes AND deceive them, making them think she's going to a girlfriend's house (which she'd been trying for entire days, so she could also commit to things).

She definitely had the mental faculties to at least figure out the POSSIBILITY of this happening, but she ignored it like tha attention-obsessed whore she was and just went with them, knowing DAMN WELL the chances of her fantasy coming true is small as fuck. She wasn't realistically expecting them to take this random minor bitch out on trips with them for no reason, I'm sure she was perfectly aware it was a pipe dream yet she STILL went on with it against her reasoning like an idiotic person who cannot resist their impulses. She was at least vaguely aware of the possible consequences and why her parents were worried, and she still went. Owning up to whatever happens afterward is called responsibility. And most women sadly have to look up this term.

when I was 14 i was playing roblox.

against my parents' wishes.
If your parents say NO, it doesn't mean "we are boring so we aren't letting you have fun", it means "the world is dangerous out there, you should take care of yourself and stay home, where we know you're safe"

whoever raped was based asf in eso3

F397FB0F 1549 49AF AEAB 2C18A25FF42A

my reaction

She is just mad they dumped her instead of taking her on a world tour or something and also that they were losers and not the celebrities she expected. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

With 14 I played fucking Pokemon Emerald edition and drank chocolate milk in my bed, and didn't went to god damn concerts. I didn't even know what they were and since my SMV was zero it was meaningless to seek them out.

This story only proves me one thing: All foids are whores. No exceptions.

It's also a brutal daughter pill in a way. No matter how much you protect your little princess she will still sneak out and get ravaged by a bunch of lowlifes. Jfl at this world. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Whores need to be legally flayed by the law.

So many times I'm realising that Raped = Chad wouldn't settle OR Chad is suspicious of that gang bang I had one time so I need to cover my tracks

I knew when I was 14 whether I liked dick or pussy, and I knew I wouldn't like to get fucked in the ass. That's all you need to consent imo.

She was 14 when she first offered up her prime set of holes to status maxed chad and his buddies to run a train on. Now she she needs attention and social media followers so she decided calling it "rape" is the easiet way to attract simping paypigs and white knights to subscribe to her Onlyfans.

There FIFY