Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanted to slap the phone out of some fucking bitches hands because she was ignoring me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm in the elevator and a hot looking female enters, I say hi and she says hi begrudgingly and then she just stays on her phone. She was probably swiping left on some dudes on tinder.
I wanted to slap that fucking phone out of her hands, I hate how females are always like this.
YOU are the one that always has to start the conversation and approach first because they will just completely ignore you if you dont.
I always see females that I like but they treat me like a fucking ghost, they will never approach first and try to engage in a conversation.
They all act like severe autists.

when I enter the elevator and the door is closing and I see them running telling me to hold the door I press the close door button as fast as I can

Thats why i dont speak to femoids if i dont need something from them. It's pointless and humiliating

I probably wouldn't even have the balls to say hi tbh

Wtf why do you think she was atracted to you

I would have pretended I was on the phone with a friend and said, "I met a girl on tinder yesterday and she let me cum in her mouth, what a stupid whore" That would probably have triggered the stupid rostie.

Lmao, are you even blackpilled bruh?

Lmao, are you even blackpilled bruh?
Im just enraged at the fact that these sluts never interact with me because I'm ugly.
God damn its fucking annoying, even if a guy puts in effort then the female still won't want to talk to him.

They barely interact with average guys. I give you credit for saying hi considering our area but to expect anything but disgust from a female as sub-5s is expecting too much.

Can you please elaborate o
I'm in the elevator and a hot looking female enters, I say hi and she says hi begrudgingly and then she just stays on her phone. She was probably swiping left on some dudes on tinder.
I wanted to slap that fucking phone out of her hands, I hate how females are always like this.
YOU are the one that always has to start the conversation and approach first because they will just completely ignore you if you dont.
I always see females that I like but they treat me like a fucking ghost, they will never approach first and try to engage in a conversation.
They all act like severe autists.
Can you please elaborate on how she looked like boob size hair colour which celeb did she come close to looking like thanks i just gave up on talking to women gd to see you at least attempted

Can you please elaborate o

Can you please elaborate on how she looked like boob size hair colour which celeb did she come close to looking like thanks i just gave up on talking to women gd to see you at least attempted
Long brown hair, firm round ass, normal boobs size, she kind of looked like this except without green eyes.
brunettes-women-green-eyes-india-eisley-1832203747+(1).jpg