Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i wanted a gun so much, but my country is cucked

mogs me

just buy one off craigslist theory

im in usa, i want to get a gun at some point

I'd like to get an old military bolt action rifle

i fucking love guns, i always have dreams of caring a beatyfull Ak 47 around, i think guns are one of the things i wanted most, torgether with sex, but my country is giga cucked and banned them, now the entire population is being cucked by drug dealers, i just love the sound of gunshots, the smell of powder, muzzleflash.

video games is like a masturbation for real guns.
fuck cucks, they existence is destroying everything fun, by slaving themselfs to voids stupid as ideas.

1984 was a warning for us to get rid of cucks before they destroyed society by banning everything, and espanting the governament and destroying the economy, to justify female neurosis, foids literally think there is a rapist in every corner and will aplaud governament expation, because they think it will protect them, a foid prefer to be a slave to a tiranical governament than being with a ugly male.
I've owned about 40 or so firearms since I've been old enough to buy them. I carry two concealed handguns to work every day. You incels who talk about guns like they're mystical artifacts crack me up.

I've owned about 40 or so firearms since I've been old enough to buy them. I carry two concealed handguns to work every day. You incels who talk about guns like they're mystical artifacts crack me up.
you don't get, our countries are cucked shitholes, getting guns here "legaly" is hard

boa sorte em ter 25 anos, e pagar 2000 pau para pasar em teste pscotecnico, ter que permitir permiçao do excercito ter os cara revistando sua casa.

meu pai tem uma e ninguém veio revistar aqui em ksa, e segundo ele teste + treinamento foi uns 1000

quanto a idade eu não sei se 25 anos é boa, talvez pudesse ser mais baixa

I only saw my neighbour shooting a pistol into le air on New Years when I was 11 lel ded srs

i fucking love guns, i always have dreams of caring a beatyfull Ak 47 around, i think guns are one of the things i wanted most, torgether with sex
If you can't relate the soy has gotten to your brain

go buy gun from favela