Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WANT TOTAL WAGECUCK DEATH

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
Wagecucks need to be exterminated. They're the driving force behind all of this hellious inflation the whole world is suffering from. Their demands for ever-rising wages drive the CEOcels into having to raise the prices for everything because apparently you deserve a MINIMUM of $20 per hour to flip burgers in Cucklifornia. That's not happening exclusively in the United Cucked States, it's a trend in my small European country too. The wagecucks' pay has increased significantly in the past 5 years and the prices have doubled or tripled. I miss the days of $7 per hour average wages, I miss the times where $200 would be more than enough for groceries for the whole month. These greedy, horrible wagecucks will soon make it that you can't escape starvation with less than $50 daily. TOTAL WAGECUCK DEATH

don't forget to name the jew
also inceldom discussed

Wageslaves must work harder

sadly many fuckers got pricey copes and decides too wagecuck. think they need more than food and a computer

We all are wagecucks in order to survive. That is just how society is made, no matter how much we despise it.

If all KHHV sub5 wageslaves rope, the Jew businesses will fall apart
Forbidden Zone Oy Vey GIF by Eternal Family

Wagecucks need to be exterminated. They're the driving force behind all of this hellious inflation the whole world is suffering from. Their demands for ever-rising wages drive the CEOcels into having to raise the prices for everything because apparently you deserve a MINIMUM of $20 per hour to flip burgers in Cucklifornia. That's not happening exclusively in the United Cucked States, it's a trend in my small European country too. The wagecucks' pay has increased significantly in the past 5 years and the prices have doubled or tripled. I miss the days of $7 per hour average wages, I miss the times where $200 would be more than enough for groceries for the whole month. These greedy, horrible wagecucks will soon make it that you can't escape starvation with less than $50 daily. TOTAL WAGECUCK DEATH
Govt prints 10 trillion dollars, and seems all it does is increase top 1%'s wealth and raise minimum wage by $10, with the middle class being fucked by the inflation without any pay rises.

The work for nothing more than overexplotation