Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want to write more fictional blackpilled stories to share on here, can you guys give me ideas of what to write about?

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
My first fictional story was about a 4'3" indian janitor named spergpreet, and my second story was about a 5'2" chinese autistic guy named spERgCHOng who blew up a frat party that his 6'5" chang brother and his friends were at.

People seem to enjoy my stories but i ran out of stuff to write about. Can you fellers give me ideas on what to write about for my next few stories? I shall write them when i have a megadose of caffeine in my subhuman body.

Write about a dystopian society where subhumans are euthanized and chads and stacies are artificially bred through gene editing and artificial wombs.

Write a story about subhumans overthrowing the Chad/Stacy monopoly and women are put back into their place.

My first fictional story was about a 4'3" indian janitor named spergpreet, and my second story was about a 5'2" chinese autistic guy named spERgCHOng who blew up a frat party that his 6'5" chang brother and his friends were at.

People seem to enjoy my stories but i ran out of stuff to write about. Can you fellers give me ideas on what to write about for my next few stories? I shall write them when i have a megadose of caffeine in my subhuman body.

Write about a Blackcel called Spergnell and his neurotypical brother named Tyrone.

Just kidding.

You should publish your stories to YouTube.

You could write a story where this bluepilled retard's idead of how to "defeat misogyny:soy:" gets implemented:

Bluepilled-Faggot.png

Or, just off the top of my mind, you could do a superhero story where the Chad supervillain gets constant female praise and validation and even the media sympathizes with him, while the incel superhero gets hated.

Or a supernatural-themed story where even a Succubus rejects an incel.

thanks for the ideas fellers, ill use all of them for my future stories

Something biographical
Write about the harsh reality of being an incel

fiction stories is for fudgpackers and emo teens, i live in the real world son

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back