Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to sue my parents

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
Shortly after I was born some hateful psychopath brutally and violently mutilated my genitals, using no painkillers or anesthesia. My parents then paid him for the "service". Afterwards the foreskin that was sliced off was sold to a medical or cosmetics company for massive amounts of money, where it was most likely used as in ingredient in anti wrinkle cream or makeup so older women can try to look younger. Some women even get a surgery where baby foreskins are literally injected into their face to remove wrinkles and make their skin look less aged.

There was no outrage over it, in fact if I mention how fucked up this practice is I'm called a weirdo. I hate this retarded faggot gynocracy so much. I will never forgive my parents for this, they literally let me get brutalized right out the womb. This world deserves to burn.

Sue them for real, you could gain media attention and people actually start asking themselves is it ok to mutilate someone without the permission.

There was no outrage over it, in fact if I mention how fucked up this practice is I'm called a weirdo. I hate this retarded faggot gynocracy so much.
This is the consequence of our foid worshiping degenerate soyciety. They don't care about mgm or men being raped in prison, so I won't have sympathy for rostie rape/dv victims or jb whores being in relationships with adults.

Sue them for real, you could gain media attention and people actually start asking themselves is it ok to mutilate someone without the permission.
I hope we can all sue those bitches.

same my dick is mutilated cause of filthy sandniggers Islamic fuckery

I didn't care about circumcision until I came into this space (and 4chan). A negative, for me. My penis works fine but now I cannot help but feel like I am missing out on something integral to my masculinity (which I am, but again I was blissfully unaware in the past).
I found out when I was 13 or 14. I learned what circumcision is and I said to my parents "wow can you belive that? That's insane they do that to people!" They both laughed at me and told me I was circumcised. For years I didnt know if they were just joking or not and I was too embarrassed to ask so I was for years confused if my penis was normal or not. Or if some part of it was actually cut off, I didnt know what it's supposed to look like until I was well over 18yrs old.
It's a good idea I think I will go talk to a lawyer and maybe champion this cause. I have nothing better to do anyways.

This is the consequence of our foid worshiping degenerate soyciety. They don't care about mgm or men being raped in prison, so I won't have sympathy for rostie rape/dv victims or jb whores being in relationships with adults.
Personally my favorite is acid attacks. It's the perfect punishment for a foid. Death is easy, but having your face ruined forever thats just so poetic.

I think there was a news story of some toilet that sued her parents for having her without her consent or some bullshit and she actually won the a lawsuit, imagine trying to do that as a guy

same but also for making a truecel

Wow reading about this is even more infuriating, from a r*eddit thread where someone asked about sueing his parents over this, the response:

"Generally speaking, your parents didn't even need your consent. You are not a girl, so until you turned 18, your genitals were theirs to modify however they wanted. Most people would agree that doesn't seem ethical, but the law remains essentially undefined about it."

JFL but males are considered "privileged" holy fuck this makes me so angry almost a murderous rage where I see only red

i want my foreskin back. i want to feel true human pleasure
i didnt ask to be born circumcised
fuck soyciety

Last edited:
"Generally speaking, your parents didn't even need your consent. You are not a girl, so until you turned 18, your genitals were theirs to modify however they wanted. Most people would agree that doesn't seem ethical, but the law remains essentially undefined about it."
This is why I don't base my morality on cucked laws. These same soys will still say men are the privileged ones because the top .1% are mostly men.

My hoody is gone, now i dont want anyone to have one REEEEEEEE

the fact that there are uncircumcised chads out there slaying virgin prime teen girls is ultimately infuriating, makes me want to go ER

the fact that there are uncircumcised chads out there slaying virgin prime teen girls is ultimately infuriating, makes me want to go ER

It's personality.

Its always nice to know that when i first came onto this planet, the first thing that happens is my penis is cut at and mutilated.

welcome to hell, little one.
Hahaha exactly, I think of it the same way friend. Like just in case you had any expectation or wrong ideas, we introduce you quickly to the hell that awaits. Born then torn apart