Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to shit in a foids mouth!!!

I dont think that he is gay I just think that he is low t and because of that he has these Fantasies. We should take him to the gym someday and inject him t.
I tried to ask him to go to the gym in private message and he said he was too afraid that a foid there would be stronger than him

Calm down, pajeet.

I tried to ask him to go to the gym in private message and he said he was too afraid that a foid there would be stronger than him
than he should start with working out at home. You know push ups, pull ups, bicep curls, squats, some running until he is stronger and than go to a gym.

than he should start with working out at home. You know push ups, pull ups, bicep curls, squats, some running until he is stronger and than go to a gym.
Good advice tbh, @Blacktarpill you should do this

this is .co for you

In a way you're degrading the female and you're also not being dominated,so I don't see how It's gay.
I also see it that way.

foids be like

Attachments

• screenshot.75.png
    screenshot.75.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 29