Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to see if there’s any incels I can help ascend

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Lannister>stark
★★★
I’m not some blue pilled cuck

So if it’s over I’ll tell you to blow your brains out.

But some genetically deformed waste can get surgery to make them average and for some that’s what you need

Tell me what makes you incel and I’ll tell you if you can ascend

I’m 5’5” socially awkward & need a jaw surgery, how over?

Don’t do that. I fucking hate it when ”incels” ascend

I’m 5’5” socially awkward & need a jaw surgery, how over?
Not completely, where do you live and age, how fast can you get jaw sugery

Severe acne - even if I fix it I will have a scars all over that look like burn marks (I have it on face, body and everywhere except dick)
Chronic aging - steroid induced wrinkles and skin sagging at the age of 18, the side of my mouth already sags as well as my eyes
Steroid induced stretch marks on arms, legs, shoulder that cannot be fixed, I went from 90lbs to 220 in one year

I fucking hate you to so makes it even kys
You don’t hate me faggot, you don’t even who I am. Gtfo with this bullshit thread and fuck off to looksmax

Severe acne - even if I fix it I will have a scars all over that look like burn marks (I have it on face, body and everywhere except dick)
Chronic aging - steroid induced wrinkles and skin sagging at the age of 18, the side of my mouth already sags as well as my eyes
Not completely over i don’t think, have you tried injected acne medication, your aging is a slight problem but if you get a jaw wrap around maybe a genio that can help make you age slower but it won’t stop you from getting laid

italian, 5'8 tall, have glasses, probably need jaw surgery... I have social anxiety and often fall for oneitis

Not completely over i don’t think, have you tried injected acne medication, your aging is a slight problem but if you get a jaw wrap around maybe a genio that can help make you age slower but it won’t stop you from getting laid
I can get Botox but there’s no fix for my severe scars

italian, 5'8 tall, have glasses, probably need jaw surgery... I have social anxiety and often fall for oneitis
Get contacts if you have a good eye area, get jaw surgery it could change your life, abs wear lifts to fraud 6ft

2.6in of lift plus 2 inch from sneakers

Online22h31m

Fix that.

Im not very bad looking but definitely not good looking. The problem is females have so many options and are used to expecting the best. I have been rejected dozens of times

Yep I am. Was that meant to be an insult you fucking retard? This is an incel forum, of course I know my genes are bad
Not everyone wants to be trucel forever like you faggot go fuck off and have a wank when incels thag want to be non incel talk big boy talk

Im not very bad looking but definitely not good looking. The problem is females have so many options and are used to expecting the best. I have been rejected dozens of times
Tell me what your experience has been like getting rejected though, your highest percentage to get fucked is drunk at a party or out at a club

Give me 500$ so i can get bleach my teeth

Pronounced widow's peak, scoliosis, socially awkward (no friends and shit, don't dare approach people)

Tell me what your experience has been like getting rejected though, your highest percentage to get fucked is drunk at a party or out at a club
I tried hooking up and talking to foids at bars or rave events. They turned down any advance i made. Otherwise i asked foids out i knew from work/school/hobbies and was always told no or they said sure and then i was ghosted later(they just didn’t want to have to deal with saying no to me in person)

I tried hooking up and talking to foids at bars or rave events. They turned down any advance i made. Otherwise i asked foids out i knew from work/school/hobbies and was always told no or they said sure and then i was ghosted later(they just didn’t want to have to deal with saying no to me in person)
What’s your height ethnicity are you gymaxxed at least

Pronounced widow's peak, scoliosis, socially awkward (no friends and shit, don't dare approach people)
Your problems don’t matter asides from your autism, but it can be overcome maybe

What’s your height ethnicity are you gymaxxed at least
Gymmaxxing for years, im pretty fit. Im 6 feet and white. No im not some super awkward sperg

Gymmaxxing for years, im pretty fit. Im 6 feet and white. No im not some super awkward sperg
Pm me your face if you want you could have good potential to hard max and get laid