Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to rot in my bed forever

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
I wasn't meant to live and going outside is dangerous for me so I decided I will just rot inside all day and do everything online from earning money to buying food or if I do have to go outside from time to time I will cover my face with something. Its the only way I can survive this hell as a subhuman and I already accepted that I just do not belong and that there is nothing I can do to ever fit in. Also, Im tired of college/school and will rather drop out than continue attending this prison for any longer. Fuck my life. I got bad bones, autism and fucked up teeth, therefore this is how I have to play

Not to mention I hate seeing couples outside and feel like decapitating everyone I see. Its really for the best that I stay inside since I also don't have enough power, intelligence and money to get away with crimes

Yeah I understand you, especially that covering your face part. I wish I could just wear ski-mask or something like that everytime I need to go outside. I don't care it's hot or cold, I just wanna hide my face.

I was rotting in mine just now.

The thought just crossed my mind that perhaps I shall go back to rot there once more.

My doge keep yelling so I woke up

My doge keep yelling so I woke up
Dogecoin GIF by haydiroket

I feel ya mang

It takes me like 20-30 minutes to crawl out of bed each morning