Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
Being an incel my entire life has been tough,
I'm really thinking to rope,
I do have the balls to do it, but I imagine my parents how sad they would be,
My mom humiliated me all my life, treating me like a retarded bag of dirt,
She practices a radical islam, punished me and fucked my brain up with guilt when I didn't pray at the fucking age of 9,
Fuck islam, fuck mohamed, pedo piece of shit, fuck foids who submit to garbage religions,
I'm glad to live in france, to study here, but I get no love at all, I feel lonely and depressed all the time all alone in my student room,
I'm on my 3rd year in Uni, 3 more years to go,
But inceldom kicks haaard, I tried so many times to ascend, to gymmax, to approach with confidence,
And EVERYTIME I'm mocked, ridiculed, and bruised by recieving laughter instead of love,
My only obstacle now to roping is the guilt to leave my dad, a great human being, my younger brother..

Man that sure is brutal. I also have my own problems with having multiple AP classes and coupling that with my inceldom makes life extremely hard.

It's shit to be religious when nobody else is you are just going to be taken advantage of.

Man that sure is brutal. I also have my own problems with having multiple AP classes and coupling that with my inceldom makes life extremely hard.
I always ask myself what's the point to suffering..

You've still got some life left in you, just halfway through your uni journey and getting a bit fatigued. Don't overthink it brocel.

I always ask myself what's the point to suffering..
Me too. Why the fuck am I in this goddamn existence filled with pain? I want to dropout and LDAR but I don’t have the money to do so

brutal shit man
reality's brutal :feelscry:
You've still got some life left in you, just halfway through your uni journey and getting a bit fatigued. Don't overthink it brocel.
thank you, it happens atleast everyday, I'm just putting it into words rn
Me too. Why the fuck am I in this goddamn existence filled with pain? I want to dropout and LDAR but I don’t have the money to do so
exactly :feelscry: We're lucky living in a world where religions has been debunked by science (evolution),
otherwise we would be living in a world full of gigaRELIGIOUS copes and lies

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't gone to university. Degree didn't get me a job, and had to see dozens of couples walking past me everyday, or in the grassfields kissing. Now I'm 25, soon to be 26, NEET

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't gone to university. Degree didn't get me a job, and had to see dozens of couples walking past me, or in the grassfields kissing. Now I'm 25, soon to be 26, NEET
you know how it feels :cryfeels:

She practices a radical islam, punished me and fucked my brain up with guilt when I didn't pray at the fucking age of 9,
Fuck islam, fuck mohamed, pedo piece of shit, fuck foids who submit to garbage religions,
I'm glad to live in france, to study here, but I get no love at all, I feel lonely and depressed all the time all alone in my student room,
But inceldom kicks haaard, I tried so many times to ascend, to gymmax, to approach with confidence,
And EVERYTIME I'm mocked, ridiculed, and bruised by recieving laughter instead of love,
My only obstacle now to roping is the guilt to leave my dad, a great human being, my younger brother..

What kind of uni is 6 years long wtf.

It’s tempting to quit school and start rotting but that if I do that then I’ve officially given up hope for my life

It’s tempting to quit school and start rotting but that if I do that then I’ve officially given up hope for my life
I just want play vidya until I rope. I want to alleast try to enjoy my copes but I can’t even do that

Don’t rope. You’re taking life too seriously

Personally I don’t have life insurance or a will so that’s pretty much the only logic keeping me alive. I don’t want to put my parents in debt over my shitty life. See if it was my choice I’d have them throw me off a bridge or cremate me but they’re religious types and will hold an over the top expensive funeral.

Your hate of islam explains why you have Eric Zemmour as a gif avatar. But he's a jew.

You can survive with zero affection, I did it in the same country. Life's extremely long, like a giant desert, but you can survive this.

I will not give you hope because I'm older and I don't lie here. It will be the same for you in 15 years, so what do you want to do now that you have this information ?

What to do once you realize how ugly or autistic or small or whatever you are ? Is rope the only way ? I don't know. But at least be honest with yourself and don't think it will be possible one day if you meet the right person or have luck or money or change your mind or going into a sect. Such things never happen. I did this before you, it doesn't work at all. Receiving affection is ONLY about having a good face.

Now call your dad because he has the right to know how you feel and WHY.

Your hate of islam explains why you have Eric Zemmour as a gif avatar. But he's a jew.

You can survive with zero affection, I did it in the same country. Life's extremely long, like a giant desert, but you can survive this.

I will not give you hope because I'm older and I don't lie here. It will be the same for you in 15 years, so what do you want to do now that you have this information ?

What to do once you realize how ugly or autistic or small or whatever you are ? Is rope the only way ? I don't know. But at least be honest with yourself and don't think it will be possible one day if you meet the right person or have luck or money or change your mind or going into a sect. Such things never happen. I did this before you, it doesn't work at all. Receiving affection is ONLY about having a good face.

Now call your dad because he has the right to know how you feel and WHY.
words of wisdom.. thank you

I'm incel as well. Have been living in inceldom for 23 years. Don't have the guts to rope. Don't do it. Wait and see where this is going.

I'm incel as well. Have been living in inceldom for 23 years. Don't have the guts to rope. Don't do it. Wait and see where this is going.
incels are zero affection warriors, I love you all on this forum! (no homo)
I spent the day thinking if I should do it,
I came to the conclusion that I will continue coping here, and try to forget about toilets

incels are zero affection warriors, I love you all on this forum! (no homo)
I spent the day thinking if I should do it,
I came to the conclusion that I will continue coping here, and try to forget about toilets
It's hard sometimes. Especially today I felt really bad since I was horny all day and want to ascend so badly. However that's not possible, obviously. So I'm coping with what I have in this life (it's not much).

Keep going brother.

It's hard sometimes. Especially today I felt really bad since I was horny all day and want to ascend so badly. However that's not possible, obviously. So I'm coping with what I have in this life (it's not much).

Keep going brother.
thank you brother!
We will keep going!

#Metoo

I've been idealizing the rope more and more daily.

^ Pretty much.

As I get older I see my 'friends' from school grow into real girlfriend-having money-making socially accepted people while I just rot on the computer with everything getting worse every day. There is no place for an ugly indian male in today's society except to either be mocked or wageslave harder than other wageslaves for less pay. I also live in the UK, where it is accepted to cheat and hypergamy is very real. Only reason I havent roped yet is my weed, and that I have a few incel friends IRL who I like to smoke with every couple months when I can go visit them.