Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to rope myself somewhere where everybody can see what the chads and women did to me

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I just wanted one woman to like me.

No, they had to chase chads exclusively.

Not one woman wants an average guy, not even ugly women. Don't get me started on ugly men, they are subhumans in our society. I have never seen a subhuman with a woman that wasn't a slave/homework guy.

Women are programmed to make average men go extinct.

And they are doing a fine job at that.

Rope = cuck.

Get some latte instead.

Time to lattemax anyway tbh.

Just jump off a building then. Everyone will be horrified by your blood and corpse. Have a suicide note stitched to your back so all the Chads and Stacies on the street know why you ended your life.
Women don‘t detect men below 7/10. They will just walk around me and think 'What an ugly creep, probably deserved it!' Now, when was my date with chad and his friends again? They‘re all hot and cute and I hope they like foursomes! Omg'

Sui is for people that have accepted that stacy and chad are better than them.

time to turn into lattechad

Then, what is your proposition for people that very strongly believe it's over?

After all, chad and stacy will always win. Moreover, the sexual and social media atmosphere of today is far to fade away, quite the contrary, it will only intensify.

Then, what is your proposition for people that very strongly believe it's over?

After all, chad and stacy will always win. Moreover, the sexual and social media atmosphere of today is far to fade away, quite the contrary, it will only intensify.
It just means you have given up and you let society win this battle. The war has not been lost but thats 1 more soldier down.

I just wanted one woman to like me.

No, they had to chase chads exclusively.

Not one woman wants an average guy, not even ugly women. Don't get me started on ugly men, they are subhumans in our society. I have never seen a subhuman with a woman that wasn't a slave/homework guy.

Women are programmed to make average men go extinct.

And they are doing a fine job at that.

Trust me buddy boyo...nobody gives a flying fuck if you kill yourself. Even if you set yourself on fire in a crowded place nobody will fucking care. You are an incel. You do not even exist to anyone outside this community.

"lol some ugly loser killed himself"
"lets throw rocks at OP"

Trust me buddy boyo...nobody gives a flying fuck if you kill yourself. Even if you set yourself on fire in a crowded place nobody will fucking care. You are an incel. You do not even exist to anyone outside this community.

It just means you have given up and you let society win this battle. The war has not been lost but thats 1 more soldier down.
I will reply you with this quote from the upper poster, which imo fits well:

You should stick around and spread the blackpill instead. Or you could BMW around. Suicide is just a waste of potential.

Logan Paul Suicide Video

When it's over...well, it's over.

Any solutions, I mean serious and realistic ones?