Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to rope but not enough motivation for it

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’d like to just rope, I’ve made up my mind of things don’t get better I’m roping but I still don’t have enough motivation for it. I’m going to ask out my oneitis a second time regardless I think it’s gonna work or not, if I get rejected I’ll leave for somewhere better than this world.

This thinking got me into attempting suicide

Why don’t you just be her guy-friend and work on a 20-years plan where you wait until she hits the wall and needs an betabux, until then you moneymax and she will probably think you are the right decision

Heard some men do that

Why don’t you just be her guy-friend and work on a 20-years plan where you wait until she hits the wall and needs an betabux, until then you moneymax and she will probably think you are the right decision

Heard some men do that
I’m a cuck but I’m not that cucked

Do you want your oneitis do drive YOU into suicide and win? *Wink wink*

same. my supplies for rope just came today. saving it for when i truly breakdown which will be soon. its relieving to have a way out.

same. my supplies for rope just came today. saving it for when i truly breakdown which will be soon. its relieving to have a way out.
You can get a gf trust me

Relatable, sometimes when i think of death i feel calm, im curious what comes next ngl

you fucking retarded piece of shit you are a millionare and you want to rope bcz your "oneitis" dont like you
go fuck yourself idiot i hope someone murders you violently so you dont have to rope
This also, go travel, see the world, enjoy your money and fuck girls.

don't ropE bRo

but this retard would rather write essays about some fucking dumb whore than do all of that

if he is not lapring he is most mentally deranged one here tbh
I was just a normal boy with some insecurities 3 years ago. Look what my oneitis did to me, look what she fucking did.