Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to read a book with a foid

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
My longest wish/fantasy has always have been to read a book with my hypothetical girlfriend sitting near my lap in my bed. The only thing that I'm thankful my parents gave me is a sort of deep soothing voice when I'm very relaxed, otherwise I sound like a chihuahua especially in public.
I like to read out loud sometimes to try and narrate things, but I would also like someone to be there and read with me..to then discuss the book together.
Most likely I might end up to find a girlfriend(JFL), but she would never try to read anything with me since most foids already don't care about anything in a guy, let alone "nerd" interestes like reading.

Do any of you have fantasies that you would like to try to share with a girl? even weird ones

ask ur mom too read a book in front off u than ask her for a blowie joey

i barely have any hope anymore. My only fantasy about girls is how some retarded toilet would like me after seeing my corpse when i go er (in video game)

My longest wish/fantasy has always have been to read a book with my hypothetical girlfriend sitting near my lap in my bed. The only thing that I'm thankful my parents gave me is a sort of deep soothing voice when I'm very relaxed, otherwise I sound like a chihuahua especially in public.
I like to read out loud sometimes to try and narrate things, but I would also like someone to be there and read with me..to then discuss the book together.
Most likely I might end up to find a girlfriend(JFL), but she would never try to read anything with me since most foids already don't care about anything in a guy, let alone "nerd" interestes like reading.

Do any of you have fantasies that you would like to try to share with a girl? even weird ones
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

No books for your face