Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to quit my wageslaving job but I'm not sure if I should

• Thread starter 9372023464988394
  • Start date

Recruit
★★★★★
Today was probably my worst day at my wageslaving job since I started earlier this year. I have a health issue which makes my energy levels quite low. When I get back home from work I'm so tired I can't do anything meaningful. If I had normal health this wouldn't be such a difficult job.

Today I randomly saw that another incel-looking guy I mentioned earlier. He works in the same building as me. I never spoke to him. I'd be really surprised if he has a girlfriend. He looks quite anxious, probably a bit like me.

What do you plan to do if you leave your job? NEETing?

If you've got some savings to live off off for a bit, then yh go neet. I left my job a couple of months ago as it was causing me too many problems mentally. I also am getting a bit of neetbuxx now, after signing on, nowhere near enough to live off but better than nothing.

what kind of job? and which country? just do a bad job, most people I work are so bad at their job that you would fit right in

What do you plan to do if you leave your job? NEETing?
I might move to a smaller city but this plan has its risks too. As a NEET I would almost certainly be a poorcel again.

If you've got some savings to live off off for a bit, then yh go neet. I left my job a couple of months ago as it was causing me too many problems mentally. I also am getting a bit of neetbuxx now, after signing on, nowhere near enough to live off but better than nothing.
No savings, I will last a month max without neetbuxx.

what kind of job? and which country? just do a bad job, most people I work are so bad at their job that you would fit right in
I live in the UK. Office job.

I might move to a smaller city but this plan has its risks too. As a NEET I would almost certainly be a poorcel again.
I'd say it would be better to find a new job first and, once you'll find one, leave the job you currently have.
I know it's easier to say it than to do it tho.

so you can't easily get fired like in the US

just get into AI and let AI do your job, I let the AI do most of my job as well (office 2). chatGPT is super smart for some reason

I'd say it would be better to find a new job first and, once you'll find one, leave the job you currently have.
high IQ and wisepilled

Problem might be my health, not the job. I might just be too unwell to work a full time job at the moment.

Office jobs are life ending levels of brutal
There are many foids in the office. Also, I feel like I cannot joke about anything even slightly controversial or it might work against me. No controversial conversational topics either.

Problem might be my health, not the job. I might just be too unwell to work a full time job at the moment.
I don't know if your boss would accept that, but maybe you can ask him to work part time, at least temporarily.
The pb is that it will probably make you earn less money, logically.

you can get sick days for mental health where I work

you could try to get into a closed psychiatry program

There are many foids in the office. Also, I feel like I cannot joke about anything even slightly controversial or it might work against me. No controversial conversational topics either.
Only talk to the males there in any joking manner

Today was probably my worst day at my wageslaving job since I started earlier this year. I have a health issue which makes my energy levels quite low. When I get back home from work I'm so tired I can't do anything meaningful. If I had normal health this wouldn't be such a difficult job.

Today I randomly saw that another incel-looking guy I mentioned earlier. He works in the same building as me. I never spoke to him. I'd be really surprised if he has a girlfriend. He looks quite anxious, probably a bit like me.
use magnesium spray might help boost your energy. works for me

If you're below 30 you can always find a warehouse job.

I wouldn't seek advice from rejects on an incel forum, where most people don't even know what job is, but simply think for yourself because nobody here knows your situation and this whole thread is so fucking low effort anyway who could tell.

try applying for new jobs or move to another position. Talk to your boss first before quitting.

If nothing is forecoming then move on beforw destroying your health.