Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to put in very little/no effort into a relationship but get a lot out of it

SoutheastKami

SoutheastKami

Banned
-
Getting a GF shouldn't be difficult, just like it isn't for chad and let alone for stacies, the fact that femoids expect males to put in effort (while they are the ones judging, demanding we pay for meals and invest money into the relationship, and while it's the males who have to keep the conversations going, be charismatic and be there to impress them) is absurd

Why can't relationships be easy like they likely are in alternative universes? What if we compared ourselves to those universes and found out that there males get laid easily and it's not an extremely big deal to have sex?

Cause society is completely going in the wrong direction and the cucks who are actually getting fucked over by it are SUPPORTING chads and stacies, by that I mean cucks such as dan harmon, jesse cox etc. who aren't getting laid due to their looks but blame it on themselves - which in this case is actually true cause they are fat fucks

sub chad men are literally slaves to their femoid in 2018.

Sounds pretty unfair tbh, in an ideal world it would be 50/50.

i just want a foidlet who will cook, clean and let me have my way with her whenever i please

but apparently dont have the LMS for it

effort and futility

cope and rope

They say men are the entitled ones, yet all we're asking for is 50/50, meanwhile foids want 99/1

Actually since men would pay millions to feel the sexual pleasure a vagina gives you they are asking for 100/-250

Actually since men would pay millions to feel the sexual pleasure a vagina gives you they are asking for 100/-250
Those men need to be publicly beaten with black dildos.

Those men need to be publicly beaten with black dildos.

Wtf does that mean? You know femoids are more privileged so if you could truly change your gender why not ascend like that?

Wtf does that mean? You know femoids are more privileged so if you could truly change your gender why not ascend like that?
Change my gender to ascend?