Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to post a pic of a friend of my sister who just turned 19 today. I'm just afraid it'll get me in trouble somehow.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
It's a picture that she either currently uses or used as a Facebook profile pic. Do you think I'd be fine?

Does your sister know about your activity on .is? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

For what purpose?

Do it or pussy

No trouble
Do it

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16099812439042897-2.jpg
    FB_IMG_16099812439042897-2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 88
Cool. And what’s the point now of posting the pic?
Should I fap to it?

Cool. And what’s the point now of posting the pic?
Should I fap to it?
The point was to show how much I wish I could fuck foids like her, but I can't.

He looks average and the glasses are ugly. How tall is he?
Sorry, he hasn't been around enough for me to remember. What I do remember is that she brought him over with her to my house last Christmas to watch some Christmas movies, and they chose right in front of where I was sitting to get all touchy feely with each other.

Sorry, he hasn't been around enough for me to remember. What I do remember is that she brought him over with her to my house last Christmas to watch some Christmas movies, and they chose right in front of where I was sitting to get all touchy feely with each other.
Well forget about her. Does your sister have any other cute friends you could go for?

Well forget about her. Does your sister have any other cute friends you could go for?
"Cute" That's the keyword. She doesn't have too many friends that I would want to fuck. If she does, they are escaping my mind at the moment. I just know that she has some "Birth Sisters" that were adopted by different families than ours.

They both told me they liked me when we were kids, one of them had kissed my older brother back then to make me jealous. When she told me that, I remembered that I kicked her and everybody else out of the room because I wanted to stay "Pure" and didn't want to see anything that reminded me of my upcoming puberty.

I dreaded puberty because I didn't want to have any sexual attraction because I viewed myself as being too pathetic to be what we now know as an Incel.

Very brutal.

My condolences.

You will NEVER have that.

I'd fuck her if she wouldn't scream rape, I'm not a volcel - but, that foid is pig-faced.

641 pig nose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back