Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to make my own website like this one day.

Xpvfz

Xpvfz

Philandrist
I really like this site because of how cool it is and how much I could relate to these dudes. And I noticed that there's no other site like this. So I wan't to make a site like .is probably call it "Hell's Index" or something like that. Would probably use OpenBSD as a server OS, and probably install PHP, Apache, and some forum engine. I've seen forums were it's Whites exclusives, Nazi Exclusives, Tankie Exclusives, and Toilet Exclusives. So why not make another one for Male Exclusive just like .is? And I know some of you would point out those dumbass MGTOW forums, but they're a fucking joke. So does it sound good?

it wont work

Its one thing to setup a server. Getting people to actually use it is an entirely different battle.

this website's code is open source?

I really like this site because of how cool it is and how much I could relate to these dudes. And I noticed that there's no other site like this. So I wan't to make a site like .is probably call it "Hell's Index" or something like that. Would probably use OpenBSD as a server OS, and probably install PHP, Apache, and some forum engine. I've seen forums were it's Whites exclusives, Nazi Exclusives, Tankie Exclusives, and Toilet Exclusives. So why not make another one for Male Exclusive just like .is? And I know some of you would point out those dumbass MGTOW forums, but they're a fucking joke. So does it sound good?
Remember what happened to kiwifarms?