Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to lose weight fast

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Have been LDARing a bit too hard recently and it made me gain more weight than ever. I have tried ghandimaxxing and went full waterfast from almost an entire month (24 days) and it worked like a charm but unfortunately it ended into a hospital visit

I don't even want to lose weight to try to attract foids or anything I've given up on that a long time a go I just can't see myself like this anylonger. I legit try to stay away from mirrors and any other reflective surfaces just because it hurts so much to look at myself (even more than before)

Do you have any tip brocel? :feelsjuice:

eat less food do more exercise - piers morgan

take amphetamines

Have been LDARing a bit too hard recently and it made me gain more weight than ever. I have tried ghandimaxxing and went full waterfast from almost an entire month (24 days) and it worked like a charm but unfortunately it ended into a hospital visit

I don't even want to lose weight to try to attract foids or anything I've given up on that a long time a go I just can't see myself like this anylonger. I legit try to stay away from mirrors and any other reflective surfaces just because it hurts so much to look at myself (even more than before)

Do you have any tip brocel? :feelsjuice:
Caffeine, protein, fiber, drink a lot of water. If you want to do it the more dangerous way you can buy roids that burn more calories like Clenbuterol. Carnivore diet may help you if you can afford to eat a lot of steak.

eat less food do more exercise - piers morgan

Just don’t eat it’s that simple. You won’t lose any muscle or anything

Continue to gandhimaxx but eat some food once in a while, every few days

1K calories a day, run every other day for as long as you can stand.

Just do keto. You can still eat foods rich in protein and fat.

Crash diets simply don't work. It's a process, from visualizing yourself as a thinner person to exercise. Having a backbreaking job also helps.

Exercise & eat less, don't ghandimaxx or whatever play the slow game

starve the same way u did the ghandi maxxing. having a diet is too hard and will live u trying to escape it a lot of times