Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i want to live in a shack in the woods like uncle ted.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
seriously, i think this is the best bet. people are becoming extremely unhinged and stupid and terminally online. worshipping woman left and right and to the point its killing people because they dont share the same opinions as you. its clear we are deevolving, and going back to barbaric caveman unga unga nigger times. i think its safe to say i think living in the woods from soyceity is a good goal in mind. i hate soyceity to a passion. if i join it i die a premature age. if i leave, i can live life in solitude peacefully and fuck with niggers from time to time to make them cope mauld and seethe. i might consider living off the land instead of buying from nigger stores.

Same,can't have peace and quiet living in this scumciety,a cabin in the woods,far,far away from normie scum would be paradise for me tbh.

Same,can't have peace and quiet living in this scumciety,a cabin in the woods,far,far away from normie scum would be paradise for me tbh.
Based

I would love to leave society but I fear the unknown of it all. I hate being in a chair all day. I would much rather labor.

Cope, you are doing this because you are not wanted by soyciety, so this is your way of saying “You didn’t reject me, I rejected you”.

I would love to leave society but I fear the unknown of it all. I hate being in a chair all day. I would much rather labor.
but you wont have to be told what to do and better yet you can become the unknown and scare normies and foidsds and make yourself the local bigfoot or whatever the fuck they shill about nowadays

Cope, you are doing this because you are not wanted by soyciety, so this is your way of saying “You didn’t reject me, I rejected you”.
how is it a cope, if i would rather live off the land i dont even care what happens anymore after that i just want my shack. are you saying i should join a shitty failing system? im a burgercel and currently this is the greatest plan with whats happening rn ngl. what high iq plans do you suggest?:smonk: im open to anything, since you are one of the highest iqs arent you not???

Last edited:
but you wont have to be told what to do and better yet you can become the unknown and scare normies and foidsds and make yourself the local bigfoot or whatever the fuck they shill about nowadays
Idk, all I know is city life.

seriously, i think this is the best bet. people are becoming extremely unhinged and stupid and terminally online. worshipping woman left and right and to the point its killing people because they dont share the same opinions as you. its clear we are deevolving, and going back to barbaric caveman unga unga nigger times. i think its safe to say i think living in the woods from soyceity is a good goal in mind. i hate soyceity to a passion. if i join it i die a premature age. if i leave, i can live life in solitude peacefully and fuck with niggers from time to time to make them cope mauld and seethe. i might consider living off the land instead of buying from nigger stores.
Based but i lived like that and didn’t like it

I like living in the heart of the city like uncle Ted being a ghost in Istanbul…

Living in the woods requires a lot of labor so you definitely don't have to worry about work.

Based but i lived like that and didn’t like it

I like living in the heart of the city like uncle Ted being a ghost in Istanbul…
hmm should i go with this plan or change it. live in the heart of the jew cities and go ghost?

Living in the woods requires a lot of labor so you definitely don't have to worry about work.
Thats what appeals to me. Quiet, work to do that makes sense, and complete control of my life.

i aint doxxxing but im a burgercel, but i hate jew cities ngl but oh wel, more humans to destroy and eat:feelsohh:
USA big cities might be different I dunno but staying close to crowds is better for your well being also

Lived through that now I’m content and kinda happy on my own

Go to safe jew cities and live there that would be great like deep central Paris if you ever been to Paris , out places are slummy but still if you can afford it go for it

Woods might be much different than here In Turkey though so you can try maybe

USA big cities might be different I dunno but staying close to crowds is better for your well being also

Lived through that now I’m content and kinda happy on my own

Go to safe jew cities and live there that would be great like deep central Paris if you ever been to Paris , out places are slummy but still if you can afford it go for it

Woods might be much different than here In Turkey though so you can try maybe
hmm yes. very high iq

hmm yes. very high iq
Thanks friend

Also woods is very varied changing with country

European woods is fukcing heaven while Turkish and middle eastern woods are fukcing hell on earth

Maybe I didn’t like woods cuz it was Turkey woods ?

Uncle Ted received money from his parents to support his cabin life :fuk:

Tbh I live as a hermit already, haven't seen my family or friends, if I have any at this point, in years either. Might as well just move to a hut and end my days there after a while when I get bored

i dont evcen spend my mmoney, all of it goes to rent which i now pay for my nigger family

You could farm to make some money for bills while still staying below the tax threshold.

You could farm to make some money for bills while still staying below the tax threshold.
I see a lot of people on YouTube attempt to runs near sustainable homesteads and even with revenue from they Youtube videos, they still fail after a crop failure. I think it is more difficult without some kind of revenue stream outside of what the land produces.
i dont evcen spend my mmoney, all of it goes to rent which i now pay for my nigger family

You might think you do, what if you don't forage, what if you can't hunt, what if there is a strong winter and your harvest goes to shit?
Don't just think of the positives. :feelsYall:

I see a lot of people on YouTube attempt to runs near sustainable homesteads and even with revenue from they Youtube videos, they still fail after a crop failure. I think it is more difficult without some kind of revenue stream outside of what the land produces.

glowie video? hello fbi?

There are other ways to earn an income, like generating energy on your land and selling it to the grid. It kind of defeats the point of going off grid though.
I've seen people work online and then move to a rural area, so that could work as well.

I did that.
Did you get the package I mailed you?

Who's uncle Ted?

how is it a cope, if i would rather live off the land i dont even care what happens anymore after that i just want my shack. are you saying i should join a shitty failing system? im a burgercel and currently this is the greatest plan with whats happening rn ngl. what high iq plans do you suggest?:smonk: im open to anything, since you are one of the highest iqs arent you not???
I’m just saying that if you were a chad, you wouldn’t be talking about leaving soyciety or anything about soyciety at all. You would be slaying and content.

I’m just saying that if you were a chad, you wouldn’t be talking about leaving soyciety or anything about soyciety at all. You would be slaying and content.
Most likely. Thought I haven't seen that timeline yet. :feelsokman: I'll remind you when I do via PATHS:whatfeels:

You might think you do, what if you don't forage, what if you can't hunt, what if there is a strong winter and your harvest goes to shit?
D871AFE9 516B 4B21 A717 8832FC5FF6BC

Wouldn't I prepare for those tbh. I understand what you're saying but I'd knew before hand to prepare....for any season really.:fuk:

Sounds cool, but ubrealustic