Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to kill myself

• Thread starter Neriglisar.Belgrade
  • Start date
Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★★
At this moment the girl I'm in love with should be with her partner in her arms having fun while I'm here rotting away. I really hate living, I hate it, I despise it. I wish I was dead.

its getting harder to cope every day just rotting in our rooms

Roping is for quitters

Revelation 9:6​

"In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."

"In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them."
Brutal

Pepe why pepe

Brutal. It's been a week since I've stepped outside.
I have to work every damn day. I dont have time to live.

the last 2 years of my life were: wake up, work and sleep. Repeat

At this moment the girl I'm in love with should be with her partner in her arms having fun while I'm here rotting away. I really hate living, I hate it, I despise it. I wish I was dead.
How are you in love with a girl thats already taken? Do you even know her? Thats not love, thats just a mental illness. She's probably a whore anyways. Love is bullshit it doesnt exist.

How are you in love with a girl thats already taken? Do you even know her? Thats not love, thats just a mental illness. She's probably a whore anyways. Love is bullshit it doesnt exist.
I've known her for 12 years and she's been the only "female friend" I've ever had in my life. We haven't talked for a while but I assume she has a partner. I closed all my social media accounts when I went to prison and I've lost contact with her ever since.

I wish i roped long ago

Its been always “those days”
Nothing has changed from dawn of humanity

Bruuuutall

I have to work every damn day. I dont have time to live.

the last 2 years of my life were: wake up, work and sleep. Repeat
Not any days off? Not even weekends?

Brutal. I don’t have a sadness over any girl in particular, just the fact I can’t get any girl

I've known her for 12 years and she's been the only "female friend" I've ever had in my life.
That’s fucked up. Cut off the friendship and stop being used as an emotional tampon by her. I haven’t had a female friend since 5th grade and never had a meaningful interaction with a foid in years
We haven't talked for a while
Good. Never talk to her again unless necessary
but I assume she has a partner.
Most likely. Foids almost always have a partner since it’s so easy for them
I closed all my social media accounts when I went to prison and I've lost contact with her ever since.
Brutal prisonpill

Bruuuutall
Its truly horrifying to realize that death is too good for some people. :horror::horror::feelsrope::feelsrope: The more you reflect upon this, the more you realize just horrifying it is.

Not any days off? Not even weekends?
I have most of the weekends off. But still, I cant fully relax because i know next monday I have to work. The only good thing about my job is that I usually work at night and go home in the morning

I have most of the weekends off. But still, I cant fully relax because i know next monday I have to work. The only good thing about my job is that I usually work at night and go home in the morning
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: At least you get the weekends off. Brutal though still