Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill myself

• Thread starter christian incel
  • Start date
C

christian incel

Greycel
God forgive me but I am wanting to kill myself, I am tired of this shitty life, my autism makes me so sad as I can't speak what I want to people!!!
Jesus I ask for your infinite mercy on me, so I don't do shit with my life

See you tomorrow

The possibility of burning in hell if it exists makes me not do it

Live stream it GraY

God forgive me but I am wanting to kill myself, I am tired of this shitty life, my autism makes me so sad as I can't speak what I want to people!!!
This is anothER way

These fuckers in the comments. Dont do it brocel I believe in you.

There is no fucking God!

Don't blame you tbh, I often wonder what the point of this existence is as a subhuman. Eat, sleep, wageslave repeat for me...

Dont do it man its not worth it

Don't blame you tbh, I often wonder what the point of this existence is as a subhuman. Eat, sleep, wageslave repeat for me...
Same here. And a constant feeling of loneliness, depression, despair, hopelessness and another dozen bad feelings constantly here. I’m 26, my neighbor has 2 small kids and is 42 years old, she’ll die of cancer sooner, why can’t it be me? I suffer 24/7, mentally, bc with my disability, face, height, voice inexistant social skills and autism, I’ll be forever alone, thinking how I missed out on young love makes me sick, and I will never experience the loving embrace and affectionate glances of a pretty woman who loves me.

No christcucking for ur face, GrAY

just marry and inseminate the pure and innocent virgin girls in your church, bro.

just kidding! They've been taking dick up their asses since middle school and are CHAD-ONLY.

Same here. And a constant feeling of loneliness, depression, despair, hopelessness and another dozen bad feelings constantly here. I’m 26, my neighbor has 2 small kids and is 42 years old, she’ll die of cancer sooner, why can’t it be me? I suffer 24/7, mentally, bc with my disability, face, height, voice inexistant social skills and autism, I’ll be forever alone, thinking how I missed out on young love makes me sick, and I will never experience the loving embrace and affectionate glances of a pretty woman who loves me.
I'm 25 myself, can relate. I have no social network, friends if you will. I say a few words here and there to direct family members and that's about it.

I'm too scared to actually end it tbh, so I daydream a lot about not existing, or I take lots of naps. Basically feel like I can sleep on command. If you have no relationships (both friends and romantically) during your teen years, and upto early twenties in college etc. then I feel like you're a bit fucked. That's what it was like for me, and I'm stuck now.

I'm 25 myself, can relate. I have no social network, friends if you will. I say a few words here and there to direct family members and that's about it.

I'm too scared to actually end it tbh, so I daydream a lot about not existing, or I take lots of naps. Basically feel like I can sleep on command. If you have no relationships (both friends and romantically) during your teen years, and upto early twenties in college etc. then I feel like you're a bit fucked. That's what it was like for me, and I'm stuck now.
Same here mate. Sorry you’re in that situation. Its more than tough, I know.

I don’t know how to “behave” in social situations, I didn’t have any friends since I was like 13. i was at brick Uni, quit, now studying 100% online.

I was actually and literally was a beautiful child then this disability kicked in, my skull and face got messed up bc a gene mutated and hormone-imbalance messed up my face (but disorder is mainly to blame). Without this disability (impacted face and height) I’d probably have a pretty girlfriend now. But here we are, people make fun of me behind my back bc of how I look, talk about me; or in the very least, give me weird looks. I have a large head and weirdly structured face plus very asymmetric eyes. Yeah, I have no chance at all.

Same here mate. Sorry you’re in that situation. Its more than tough, I know.

I don’t know how to “behave” in social situations, I didn’t have any friends since I was like 13. i was at brick Uni, quit, now studying 100% online.

I was actually and literally was a beautiful child then this disability kicked in, my skull and face got messed up bc a gene mutated and hormone-imbalance messed up my face (but disorder is mainly to blame). Without this disability (impacted face and height) I’d probably have a pretty girlfriend now. But here we are, people make fun of me behind my back bc of how I look, talk about me; or in the very least, give me weird looks. I have a large head and weirdly structured face plus very asymmetric eyes. Yeah, I have no chance at all.
Bruh, I also have a big head (mine is round too hence the username lol) and small eyes. In public people have glared at me, laughed to themself, crossed the road specifically to avoid walking near me etc. I feel like a freak.

Do it (IN VIDEO GAME)

Bruh, I also have a big head (mine is round too hence the username lol) and small eyes. In public people have glared at me, laughed to themself, crossed the road specifically to avoid walking near me etc. I feel like a freak.
Ohh damn, sorry man. I feel you though.

My head is narrow, but large in the back, large face, it’s hard to explain, my facial structure is just… weird! I have very asymmetric eyes (positioned differently plus different sizes, it can’t be fixed in any way). Yeah, I feel like a freak and I hate my fuckin life. I feel you.

You won't go to hell if you kill yourself. You'll most likely become a ghost.

You're being tested, but God won't give you more than you can handle.

You won't go to hell if you kill yourself. You'll most likely become a ghost.
Being a ghost sounds fun I could spy on blonde Stacie’s

do you have like tender pain in ankles like soft pain in them it really hurts and its like the good kind of pain that you get from lots of exercise in your joints and then you roll the ankle and you a hear a nice cracking clicking sound when you rotate it :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Try anxiety meds it helped me Tremendously . zoloft now i can speak my mind to people idgaf illl say it to them over dms if i have to