Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill myself but.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
I am 22 and I want to kill myself but I love playing games on my Computer plus I have a German Splitz I dont think anyone would take care of it if I die. I have nothing to live for I failed as a Son, as an elder brother. I dont have talents which will bring food to my table, my parents keep asking me what things I am good at and they say the only day I gave them happiness was the that I was born. I dont have any friends. Some people say this world is beautiful there is so much to experience but I dont think it is the truth as The Smashing Pumpkins's lyrics said "The world is a Vampire. Sent to drain." As I am typing I hate these keyboard and my fingers with every ounce hate I have in me.

I am 22 and I want to kill myself but I love playing games on my Computer plus I have a German Splitz I dont think anyone would take care of it if I die. I have nothing to live for I failed as a Son, as an elder brother. I dont have talents which will bring food to my table, my parents keep asking me what things I am good at and they say the only day I gave them happiness was the that I was born. I dont have any friends. Some people say this world is beautiful there is so much to experience but I dont think it is the truth as The Smashing Pumpkins's lyrics said "The world is a Vampire. Sent to drain." As I am typing I hate these keyboard and my fingers with every ounce hate I have in me.
don't be sad brocel, one day we will have our revenge :dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab: in Minecraft ofc

FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE YOU NASTY KIDDIE FIDDLER HOW MANY CHILDRENS HAVE YOU ALREADY RAPED
!?!!?!?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (IN VIDEO GAME)
I have raped many kids (in game) most of them are pinoys.:lul:

FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE YOU NASTY KIDDIE FIDDLER HOW MANY CHILDRENS HAVE YOU ALREADY RAPED
!?!!?!?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (IN VIDEO GAME)
high IQ

ahhahahahah respect!!!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: RAPING THE BASTARDS OF GROOS FUCKING GOOKS IS NOT ONLY PLEASURE BUT ALSO DUTY (in video game)
Yeah saying Putang Inamo and Gago is such pleasing (in game)

for sure brocel:owo:
Th 999264026

look bro, you can see a creepER in his natural habitat

They insult me by asking that and I got 0 self confidence.

I see.

Story #1

Story #2:

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

I see.

Story #1

Story #2:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Slow suicide no way to go. Fuck this world.

i have a feeling this is how ill end up when i grow up. i already feel useless and alienated from my family but i dont live on my own yet so we will see when i get there

i have a feeling this is how ill end up when i grow up. i already feel useless and alienated from my family but i dont live on my own yet so we will see when i get there
:feelsrope:

I can’t die until I have a chop cheese

I see.

Story #1

Story #2:
Fuck. One of us should have helped him rope to put him out of his misery