Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill myself but at the same time I am afraid of the pain

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
This is the most difficult situation I've been through. What if it goes wrong? What if I will survive but I'll be paralyzed for life?

So many questions. And I am still afraid of the act of death, but at the same time I can't hold the pain inside.

You either kill yourself or don't nigga. It isn't fucking hard to do

You need to start coping with drugs and alcohol

You need to start coping with drugs and alcohol
:lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This is the most difficult situation I've been through. What if it goes wrong? What if I will survive but I'll be paralyzed for life?

So many questions. And I am still afraid of the act of death, but at the same time I can't hold the pain inside.
There was a ricecel bro here who blew half his face off and survived after his dad died. Now he lives on as a half faced giga truecel who went from a 2 to a 0.

Body-envelope violation as a fear is a huge deterrent to suicide for me as well but also I have existential worries about the state of death i.e perpetual non-existence....:feelsbadman:

I know what you mean and I've been thinking a lot about it too, and how to keep my body preserved and neat.

Ropes probably the best way. Just lose consciousness and enjoy a good nap. :smonk::feelsrope:

:lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There was a ricecel bro here who blew half his face off and survived after his dad died. Now he lives on as a half faced giga truecel who went from a 2 to a 0.
Wow. Thats what i call "transcend"

Body-envelope violation as a fear is a huge deterrent to suicide for me as well but also I have existential worries about the state of death i.e perpetual non-existence....:feelsbadman:
I really fear reincarnation ngl. Reincarnation doesn’t make any sense at all when you think about how dna and the like works and stuff, but imagine roping and just being born into a much worse position

Yeah that infinite "nothingness" is pretty perplexing to me too. I think about it in terms of returning to the mean. One day you just randomly woke up in the world, and it's only a relative insignificant blip in the history of homosapiens. You could've gained consciousness/awareness... a soul at any other time, but it's just that short insignificant amount of time. And then you return to the mean when it's time to go.

Johan Liebert maxxxx bro

Yeah that infinite "nothingness" is pretty perplexing to me too. I think about it in terms of returning to the mean. One day you just randomly woke up in the world, and it's only a relative insignificant blip in the history of homosapiens. You could've gained consciousness/awareness... a soul at any other time, but it's just that short insignificant amount of time. And then you return to the mean when it's time to go.
After you die there is nothing. You are floating in a space like state for eternity. No heaven, no hell, no reincarnation. All you see is a never ending blackness, and there is nothing you can do to change it.

If you shoot yourself it'll be over in a split second.

Yep yep. Sorry for :bluepill: but the above also makes me think one might as well see through life to its natural end. Whatever happens, infinite nothingness awaits, so why be in a hurry? If you want more of this based nihilism though check out the first five minutes of this video wherein the professor existentially blackpills his audience ("the truth is terrible"). :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/y2FF8q_fP_I