Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to kill Hamza

great post
Let It Die Love GIF by Uncle Death

How dare you insult us Hamza, you call us losers because we watch anime and video game, like saint nikolaz said with my power of AR 15, I'm gonna kill all of you.
We are losers. He’s not saying something that isn’t true. Stop crying like a bitch.

I am white, I used to talk to a Malaysian foid until she saw my face. Then she quit talking to me she is a bitch I h8 her all women are materealistic whores

We are losers. He’s not saying something that isn’t true. Stop crying like a bitch.
are you you a loser because you watch anime or because the world calls you so?

are you you a loser because you watch anime or because the world calls you so?
You are a loser because you failed your life and now you cope with gay anime shit. It’s just facts.
I am a loser too, otherwise i wouldn’t be posting here rn.

(in roblox phantom forces server)

We are losers. He’s not saying something that isn’t true. Stop crying like a bitch
what about anime like texhnolyze and evangelion? its though provoking anime

what about anime like texhnolyze and evangelion? its though provoking anime
You are a fucking man, you are not supposed to jerk off to your anime waifu on tv, you should be out there conquering the world, That’s common sense.

We, me included are the losers of life.

You are a fucking man, you are not supposed to jerk off to your anime waifu on tv, you should be out there conquering the world, That’s common sense.

I dont jerk to anime woman, I jerk off to people getting killed

I work out almost everyday, except now because I got covid

Yikes sweaty, this is why u inkwell

just give money to him and you won't be incel anymore

Wish this was true as he’s a bragging prick who brags about bedding my race. I really don’t like that guy,
But if someone took out a YouTuber I would want to see Conor Murphy put down more than anyone. I hate that guy so much

IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HAMZA WITH MY BOW, THEN IM GONNA FUCK HIS GIRLFRIEND INFRONT OF HIM. IM GONNA SLIT HIS BALL AND TORTURE HIM FOR THREE DAYS, AFTER HE LOST HES WEIGHT IN TWO WEEKS. IM GONNA BEHEAD HIS HEAD AND SHOW IT TO HIS FOLLOWER ON HIS HAMZA UNFILTERED YOUTUBE CHANNEL. IN REAL LIFE, GUYS IM RECRUITING ALL OF YOU.
Idc about hamza tbh never watched his videos doesn't affect me

WHO TF IS HAMZA?

Malaysia must be the most truecel country