Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to hold this BBC in my hands while I stare down it

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
This Big Black Camera
Amazon product ASIN B07Y2QSMLHView: https://www.amazon.com/Sony-PXW-FX9-Full-Frame-SELP28135G-PXWFX9VK/dp/B07Y2QSMLH/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_JFTDVgIQE

I'm not too much of a videographer, I (use, thanks chink-flu) do a lot of shitty late-night street photography as I would adventure out onto random streets after catching the train.
Over saturating the shots and calling it "art".
While I hope to one day to learn how to draw, I also hope to save up and eventually afford a my own full frame or even medium format camera. It's no red camera that costs 20k+ for just the body, but you would have to be retarded to pay for their dumb overprices ssds.

What do you want to buy for a hobby?

I'm not all that a very remarkable videographer, I (use, thanks chink-influenza) do a ton of crappy late-night road photography as I would experience out onto irregular avenues subsequent to getting the train.

Over immersing the shots and calling it "craftsmanship".

While I would like to one day to figure out how to draw, I additionally plan to set aside and in the long run bear the cost of a my own full edge or even medium organization camera. It's no red camera that costs 20k+ for simply the body, yet you would need to be hindered to pay for their stupid overrates ssds.

very funny
didn't laugh

id love to shoot up a school with one of those as well

I'm not all that a very remarkable videographer, I (use, thanks chink-influenza) do a ton of crappy late-night road photography as I would experience out onto irregular avenues subsequent to getting the train.

Over immersing the shots and calling it "craftsmanship".

While I would like to one day to figure out how to draw, I additionally plan to set aside and in the long run bear the cost of a my own full edge or even medium organization camera. It's no red camera that costs 20k+ for simply the body, yet you would need to be hindered to pay for their stupid overrates ssds.
Thanks for sharing, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back