Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I want to hold an online rally

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
For those who play roblox still, I want to gather up a few of us incels maybe list our concerns about the problems of females such as:
>female rulers exert more toxic masculine traits and commit more wars and genocides, Empress wu, margeret thatcher, idhira ghandi
>females exploit the men as resources and objectification of men is worse than women due to the female standards of objectification reduces us to do the grunt work for them, things that they expect to sacrifice for them. While female objectification is no where near as harmful.
>females start drama and use the men to fight for them
>This point extends the last two actually, female sexuality is more exploitive and harmful, our way of organizing a system, asserting dominance, and fighting is a game to her sexual excitement. While a mans sexuality is more simplistic thus less harmful.
>Love of a female is transactional for resources making us easily replaceable
>Crimes that men commit are more strict than women when same crime is committed
>Perpetrators of sexual assault gets more time in prison if it were done to a female than a man
>Mens issues are white washed over by female issues, when face with the same situation. "Women getting killed for infidelity is a femicide" but also men who are caught cheating also get killed. "Women suffer rape from human trafficking" when men are forced to be slaves and labor grunts. Lets also mention the 40 elephants rans by foids to sexually exploit young boys and get them to steal things to make money for them.
>Homeless rates and addictions are represented in men more
>Female teachers that sexually exploit young boys aren't heard of often, and are increasing in numbers.

My profile:

Maybe if I get 10 people to friend me I might start a group to begin

Fakecel if you play roblox and haven't gotten banned yet.

Roblox tastes bad! Too crunchy!

we can host a meeting

several accounts of mine got perm banned

yes I just need to make a game for it
they’re going to ban 90% of the words we use