Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘I want to have amazing sex before the nuclear strike’: Ukrainians’ fears and desires go on show

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
"OMG, we might die soon:foidSoy:! Get the fuck in here right now Chadislav and fuck me then:foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

Gonna guess the genders for the first few ones, but I'm confident I'll have 2/3 right at least.

I hope my ex has been killed by a rocket,” says one message.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

“I feel ashamed that I miss my cats more than my own dad,” writes somebody else.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

“I want to kill my father for his Soviet beliefs,” confesses a third.
:soy::soy::soy:

“I can’t wank,” confides one person.
Over boyo:feelsbadman:.

Another: “I wank every day.”
Based boyo:feelsokman:. Never give up, never back down, never stop no matter what:feelzez::feelsjuice:.

And someone else: “I want to have amazing sex before the nuclear strike, but in two months, I haven’t had the emotional resources to even open Tinder.”
"I know I could get laid if only I opened Tinder, but I'm just so burned out you know, it's such a bad time to be a woman, this life is so hard for women, I'm just burned out from all that emotional labor:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Wishing to see your family and your children one last time? :no::no::no:

Wishing to fuck Chad one last time? :yes::yes::yes:

most of bitches would run to be hookers abroad

Over for Ukrainecels

Ukrainian foids would spread their legs for Russian chads

Ukrainian foids ditch their men for western chads and the ones that stay there are doing arts and crafts cringe museum exhibits instead of supporting their warfighting men on the front jfl.

I hope they get nuked and get send to the void so they can never have sex again !!!

meanwhile their men

Theres nothing to lose anyway so rapists will rape with no shame

The wanking one is extremely based and most likely one of us (that's why he's not afraid to die and probably doing it while thinking of dead foids on the streets)

The Russia-Ukraine war is so brutally blackpilling, all those insipid whores fucking off to greater Europe while their looksmatch rots in a fucking trench before being bombed by a drone

what are these slavic tards even fighting for, even when they see their women cucking them on the daily basis?

Why do women have no love towards their betabuxx father ... what's even the point of betabuxxing

"I know I could get laid if only I opened Tinder, but I'm just so burned out you know, it's such a bad time to be a woman, this life is so hard for women, I'm just burned out from all that emotional labor:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."
JFL its this easy for foids. I also want to have "amazing sex before I die" but for me fulfiling a basic need is not a choice but a hopeless wish

Foids being foids.

“I want to have amazing sex before the nuclear strike, but in two months, I haven’t had the emotional resources to even open Tinder.”
boohoo such a poor gal, can even fuck around like before :soy::soy::soy:
meanwhile her looksmatch got both of his legs blasted off with an explosive FPV

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back