Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to gym but I need the vaccine for the gym

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
God damn, what the fuck should I do?

Not being able to lift and mog others kills me.

But who knows what the Jews put in that fucking vaccine. I don't trust it at all.

What should I do? :feelsrope:

Just lie about having taken the vaccine. Or just act like you've taken it. Nobody around here ever asks for verification, and even if they do, I'll just tell 'em my medical history is none of their goddamn business.

I gymmaxx from home

Just lie about having taken the vaccine. Or just act like you've taken it. Nobody around here ever asks for verification, and even if they do, I'll just tell 'em my medical history is none of their goddamn business.
Won't they demand that I show them a document or something? Don't underestimate how cucked wageslaves are.

Search online for a gym that doesn't require members to be vaccinated. Remember - it's not a vaccine, it's a MRNA therapy injection.

Christian Eriksen collapsing during the Euros was one thing.

These two black foids collapsing on the field while playing cricket - is a sign that the Jews really did put some fucked up shit in that jab.

Two Cricket West Indies (Jamaica) women’s players collapse on field three days after second experimental COVID-19 “vaccine”​

But who knows what the Jews put in that fucking vaccine. I don't trust it at all.

You wouldn’t even mog others if you don’t go to gym for at least 6 months, gym is fucking useless garbage, get some dumbells and lift it in your house, my arms got bigger and looks better,gym is for absolute brain dead faggots

Gym is the most time eating and stupid cope if you don’t have a good face, there are so many stuff you can do in that time like playing games watching or reading shit ,I fucking hate gym and the wannabe tough guys surrounding it

You wouldn’t even mog others if you don’t go to gym for at least 6 months, gym is fucking useless garbage, get some dumbells and lift it in your house, my arms got bigger and looks better,gym is for absolute brain dead faggots
Yeah because I have 25kg dumbbells lying around in my house, which cost like 300$, plus the machines which cost thousands of dollars. :feelstastyman: I do have dumbbells btw, but they're shit.
You wouldn’t even mog others if you don’t go to gym for at least 6 months
Kek. I did this shit constistently for 2 years and went 3-5 times every week for 2-3 hours each. :feelskek:

Pretty sure I know what i'm doing. :feelsokman: I also took protein powder and creatine. And I DID mog weak normshits. But I'm noit going to brag and go into details, I don't want a ban. I did it because I find lifting genuinely fun and I could utilize my hatred in constructive ways. If it wasn't fun I would never do it.

Last edited:
2 years and went 3-5 times every week for 2-3 hours each. :feelskek:

Pretty sure I know what i'm doing. :feelsokman: I also took protein powder and creatine. And I DID mog weak normshits. But I'm noit going to brag and go into details, I don't want a ban. I did it because I find lifting genuinely fun and I could utilize my hatred in constructive ways. If it wasn't fun I would never do it.
Sounds good if you are having fun
Just take the vaccine like I did, who fucking cares we’re already dead

Last edited:
Did you have any side-effects?
Nope,I even got drunk as hell a week after, but there are side effects and can be deadly for some, choose the pfizer one hopefully that is better

Won't they demand that I show them a document or something? Don't underestimate how cucked wageslaves are.
They never demand it from me, and like I said, just tell them that's your own medical information and is protected by law (assuming you're in the US). Here, I don't think even the police can ask for that, without a warrant or something.

Luckily my building has one but I haven't even gone cause my physical job is enough for now.

There's no bowflex for your face.

Home gym and dip bar :feelsLSD:

:bluepill:After the gym I always hit the showers to improve my personality:bluepill:

Homegymmaxxing.did it and its cheaper in the long run:feelshehe:no chad will mog you while youre working out:feelshaha::feelshaha:and you can never be lazy to go to gym as its literally in the next room.:feelsokman:

Damn you can even do neck training without everyone staring at you:dab:

‘Big John” the nickname of an ex marine who used to run a very successful MGTOW YouTube channel before YouTube shut it down and who now runs a moderately successful survival and preparedness YouTube channel called The Prepared Mind said in a recent video the jab puts something into your body that makes it very difficult to build muscles.

So for you OP I’d suggest either find a new gym or begin saving your sheckels so you can build up a home gym sufficient for your needs.

Take the jab. I did and had some sides and pain for a week. Then nothing else.

Get gym equipment in your house

Get a printer and do some Photoshopping

Just to spite you all I got a tetanus vaccine today.