Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to go vegetarian

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I don't want dead animals on my plate rn

I don't want the aura of death around me

Based. What made you have this change of mind?

I am a vegan myself.

But meat is tasty. Does it really bother you so much?

Eat red meat you soy fucks
Fuck off those animals were once pain feeling emotional conscious beings like us. I don't eat soy also. There is plenty of vegan food without soy shit.

Fuck off those animals were once pain feeling emotional conscious beings like us. I don't eat soy also. There is plenty of vegan food without soy shit.
I dont give a shit about the animal I just don't want to eat meat rn

Its survival of the fittest, eat or be eaten. Also meat is delicious, makes you satured + is rich in proteins

I can respect the choice to go vegetarian. However I don't believe its healthy, as most vegetarian foods are pretty much nothing but sugar

Lol fuck the animals, my hunger > tasty animal

my hunger > tasty animal
There is also plenty of tasty vegan food. I know trying to convince you mallus about vegetarianism is futile but still.

There is also plenty of tasty vegan food. I know trying to convince you mallus about vegetarianism is futile but still.
Nah vegan food is ass. Telangana is India's most non vegetarian state keep up with your people bro

Telangana is India's most non vegetarian state keep up with your people bro
That's because of that mallu nigger Adi Shankaracharya and others. Kakatiyas, Pallavas, Pandyas and Cholas were Jain and vegetarian before that.

Lots of things aren't morally justified, nor do they need to be.

Why would I give a shit about animal welfare when no one cares about mine.
I can say the same about child welfare and perform child rape and slaughter them?

human babies and some random chicks are not comparable
What's the morally relevant difference between animals and humans? What your justification for them to be devoid of empathy?

That's because of that mallu nigger Adi Shankaracharya and others. Kakatiyas, Pallavas, Pandyas and Cholas were Jain and vegetarian before that.
Based man
What's the morally relevant difference between animals and humans? What your justification for them to be devoid of empathy?
A chicken's life is not even close to being as important as a human's life. We simply contribute more. Thats just life, some animals eat, some get eaten

I also want to stop eating meat. My digestuon is so bad that i always shit diarrhoea after the day even at this age. Can't even imagine what would it be like when i get even older.

If you hold other animals and humans to the same standard there's something severely wrong with your system of morality.
No, I hold disabled humans, children and animals to the same level. Since they all have same amount of intelligence and sentience

No creature should be tortured, but instantaneous execution is hardly problematic.
All animals are raped when they are artificially inseminated, injected with hormones and shit. Their children are kept away from them.

If "instantaneous execution" is acceptable, then will "instantaneous execution" of you be morally permissible?

I said should, meaning optimally. When you have 8 billion mouths that require sufficient protein intake daily optimal animal welfare isn't happening.
Most of the farms are grown for animal feeding. World going vegan will reduce farm land usage by 75%

Again, your holding animals and humans to the same standards. We should be concerned about the welfare of our kind, like every other species is.
I agree. I am not concerned with animal welfare. I am not an "animal lover" per say, I just want animals to be left alone. Humans can live a significantly less suffering causing lifestyle.

Contribution to society
Those disabled humans contrition to society is in negative. Can they be killed and slaughters like animals then?

Those disabled humans contrition to society is in negative.
If an earthquake occurred, if you had to save one would you seriously consider saving a dog over an actual human(disabled or not)

If an earthquake occurred, if you had to save one would you seriously consider saving a dog over an actual human(disabled or not)
I would save neither, because it's not my responsibility. I would kill neither for money or sensory pleasure also.

I would save neither, because it's not my responsibility. I would kill neither for money or sensory pleasure also.
Well thats you then, point is majority of people would instantly pick one of those options and you know which one

As an incel you have the moral right to do basically anything.

Well thats you then, point is majority of people would instantly pick one of those options and you know which one
Their wish. You can choose which were you want.

Like I said you are not morally obligated to save any life, but you are obligated to not take life of any living being.

So it's ok to let an animal die due to natural causes but it is not permissible for you kill an animal.

Good goyim. Now you will eat ze bugs

I want dead animals on my plate :feelsdevil:
I want the aura of death :feelsdevil:

Their wish. You can choose which were you want.

Like I said you are not morally obligated to save any life, but you are obligated to not take life of any living being.

So it's ok to let an animal die due to natural causes but it is not permissible for you kill an animal.
So im hoping you've never squatted any mosquitos or never used HIT spray on cockroaches or never stomped on an ant since those are living beings too right

So im hoping you've never squatted any mosquitos or never used HIT spray on cockroaches or never stomped on an ant since those are living beings too right
Killing mosquitoes and cockroaches is allowed because it's self defense. Mosquitoes killed half of humans

Yes I don't kill other insects like spiders and moths.

Killing mosquitoes and cockroaches is allowed because it's self defense. Mosquitoes killed half of humans

View attachment 1133046

Yes I don't kill other insects like spiders and moths.
and im killing animals because of survival and thats a choice i have the right to make

and im killing animals because of survival and thats a choice i have the right to make
You can just eat vegetarian food and avoid causing suffering to them