Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to go on a vacation with a gf so bad

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Seriously not even about sex anymore. I just want the companionship with some girl that actually cares for me. I want to go to vacation and actually get out and do fun things WITH someone. Not pick and choose strategic events that I think I have a smaller chance of getting brutally mogged at. The loneliness is killing me.

Same. I just dream of having a nice dinner and dessert with a girl I really like. It’s brutal man

Seriously not even about sex anymore. I just want the companionship with some girl that actually cares for me. I want to go to vacation and actually get out and do fun things WITH someone. Not pick and choose strategic events that I think I have a smaller chance of getting brutally mogged at. The loneliness is killing me.
Get a friend or a dog

I just got done cooming

Get a friend or a dog
Can't even do that, all guys either have a girlfriend, are too busy chasing pussy or LDARing to hang out. A dog is sometimes nice but mostly is a burden akin to a child.

I just want the companionship with some girl that actually cares for me. I want to go to vacation and actually get out and do fun things WITH someone.
Same bro same