Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to get unblackpilled

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
Ever since getting blackpilled my luck with women has gotten worse. if thats even possible

Once you go black you never go back
Sorry boyo, it’s over

Don't - blackpill is beneficial for everyone whether you're a incel or not.

You can't unblackpill because the blackpill is just the fundemental way reality is. You can't bluepill because it would be just trying to delude yourself.

You can only whitepill from here.

why deny the truth? I guess ignorance really is bliss.

Blackpill will be forever imprinted in your brain, you can try and ignore it but you can't get rid of it.

Don't throw it back up, be strong brother, keep it down.

Did you ever even have luck with women before, be honest with yourself, you didn’t have any luck and probably never will. If you had luck with women before, you wouldn’t be here. Unfortunately you can’t forget what you know to be true.

You can't undo what has already been done. Unless you somehow find a way to totally change your mindset and fool yourself into being bluepill, its not likely to ever happen. Even if you do escape the blackpill, you will never have truly left it. It will always be in the back of your mind. The blackpill is the truthpill. Truth is a powerful thing buddy.

Here is the antidote:

491231388.jpg

The only way to de-blackpill is to bluepill yourself, and that's what you don't want.

Even then it would only still be a cope, because you can never un-blackpill yourself.

It's over boyo

Leave this site. Fast

You haven't been truly blackpilled if you are still trying to get with women.

go be around bluepills then, if you can anyway, nobody answers my texts

Being blackpilled is definitely better than not, because it allows you to plan accordingly and because it takes an enormous amount of stress away from you. What series of steps can you take that will improve the quality of your life under the assumption that you'll remain single?

Come to the Whitepill buddy
F

Only one way to get the blackpill out of your head.

:kys:

It isn't reversible.

You can't take the pledge to the black and go back, its for life.

Only the rope can end your vow early. Let this be a lesson for you edgy young fakecels.

Go see a hypnotherapist an let him make youe forget everything about it.

Yeah i wish i hadn't taken it either, but here we are.

Atleast i've made some good friends on discord from it.

To op. The only way you're going to get unblackpilled is if you take the road of the red pill leading to the Shangri lai of the white pill.
Yeah i wish i hadn't taken it either, but here we are.

Atleast i've made some good friends on discord from it.

That's cool. I hope to make friends here. I'll join discord Incels and reddit incels.

I feel like I've finally found my home and am not lonely anymore.
It isn't reversible.

This.
Come to the Whitepill buddy
View attachment 33908

Am planning on making that journey brother.
Leave this site. Fast

Lol.

Last edited:
Makes sense. Blackpill kills your optimism... and it just takes you further away from foids

Become a cuck and start orbiting a oneitis.

Too late. You're fucked.

Dont be that sellout cuck from the matrix who wanted to go back to the bluepill

You can't unblackpill because the blackpill is just the fundemental way reality is. You can't bluepill because it would be just trying to delude yourself.

You can only whitepill from here.
how are you even supposed to get to the whitepill if you're the one at a disadvantage?