Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to fucking open this bastard's stomach and watch him regurgitate in pain while I smash his skull into the pavement and bash his bones

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYCAHkorpc0&ab_channel=%E3%81%95%E3%81%84%E3%81%A8%E3%81%86%E3%81%AA%E3%81%8A%E3%81%8D

The fake optimism of this little faggot just enrages me more than any normal npcs or femhorroid.
Ahhhhhh you can't draw?
But you can learn to draw!

FUCKING ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE A SACK OF LIES YOU CAN STICK YOUR CROOKED FAKE SMILE UP IN YOUR CHINK ASS AND SWALLOW ALL OF YOUR JEWNIME DRAWINGS UNTIL YOU VOMIT YOUR GUTS OUT

Piece of shit channel I get recommended on jewtube.
Can't even watch the news without seeing the stupid face of this motherfucker telling me I can't draw because I am a lazy piece of shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYCAHkorpc0&ab_channel=%E3%81%95%E3%81%84%E3%81%A8%E3%81%86%E3%81%AA%E3%81%8A%E3%81%8D

The fake optimism of this little faggot just enrages me more than any normal npcs or femhorroid.
Ahhhhhh you can't draw?
But you can learn to draw!

FUCKING ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE A SACK OF LIES YOU CAN STICK YOUR CROOKED FAKE SMILE UP IN YOUR CHINK ASS AND SWALLOW ALL OF YOUR JEWNIME DRAWINGS UNTIL YOU VOMIT YOUR GUTS OUT

Piece of shit channel I get recommended on jewtube.
Can't even watch the news without seeing the stupid face of this motherfucker telling me I can't draw because I am a lazy piece of shit.

Me too i want to open his gut because he is japanese faggot

Nigga chill
Ngmi

What's up with him? Typical bluepilled cunt that tells you to just work hard despite having natural genetic talent that he can monetize?

What's up with him? Typical bluepilled cunt that tells you to just work hard despite having natural genetic talent that he can monetize?
Lel thank you

Anime faggots are pathetic

The ones who like big eyed garbage tier girls and shit

All normie improvebrahs
They are like the PUA scammers to me.
Of course they lie and say it's just matter of hardwork when in reality, it's not!
It's mostly them being born with an advantage over the average Joe, of course they scorn people who can't be at their level, they just think "they didn't make enough effort, or they just loafed around doing nothing"(much like chads disdaining ugly people and saying it's only matter of "personal trust"/"self esteem"/"personality")
They will never be at the shoes of someone who has no talent for anything and as such they can't see how things are for your average Joe.