Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled Normies are the worst scum on this earth and I want to behead them in real life not in video game

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Every fucking time I watch some blackpill video on youtube EVERY fucking time I go to the comments sections you always find this fucking niggers there ALWAYS. The typical. 'OH IM NOT AN INCEL BUT IM BLACKPILLED'... 'Oh I'm 6'3 fucking girls every week but I feel you bro'...

Like... I just want to kill this people. It enrages me. It awakens some primordial instinct inside me where I just want to club them to death.

Why? Why... WHY THE FUCK are this retards always swarming incel spaces. Every single fucking time, the first time they open their mouth it must be some fucking brag disguised as 'I feel you bro'...

And there are plenty of this fuckers here on this website too, they just control their brags in the open or they'll get banned but they brag plenty on discord and PMs. I just can't take this shit no more I don't even want to involve myself in the blackpill space anymore because its so full of this retards. Fucking sex-havers normies and chadlites coming over to brag and make you feel like shit... To make themselves feel better with their bullshit.

Just fuck off please.

TL'DR I want to kill them in real life. Dead serious. Not in video game I want to kill them. FBI please take note. I want to physically detach their heads from their bodies in REAL LIFE.

Yikes sweaty this is why no one likes you incels you need to be more inclusive and understanding of other peoples problems. inceldom has nothing to do with getting laid or not it’s a state of mind

I too feel the same. That's why I've stopped watching that kind of content. These blackpill YouTubers themselves are normalfags. I'm okay with normies being blackpilled but God damn when they virtue signal like that it pisses me off.
"I'm 6'3 but I feel for manlets", blackpilled normalfags are the women of incel forum.

I too feel the same. That's why I've stopped watching that kind of content. These blackpill YouTubers themselves are normalfags. I'm okay with normies being blackpilled but God damn when they virtue signal like that it pisses me off.
"I'm 6'3 but I feel for manlets", blackpilled normalfags are the women of incel forum.
I love it when it literally adds nothing to their argument. They don't have to mention it, there is literally no reason they would ever mention the fact they fuck girls every day or that they are chadlites or whatever..

But they always do.

Also nice AVI bro I watched this animation it was interesting.

They like bragging because it gives them an ego boost.
And for some reason just saying "I feel you bro" makes them feel like a hero JFL :feelskek:

I can’t relate. If I were to somehow ascend, I’d respectfully bow out of this forum, but I’d still want to somehow be an ally to the Incels. I can appreciate the normies and chads who acknowledge their privilege and still want to work to make the world a better place for Incels.

I can’t relate. If I were to somehow ascend, I’d respectfully bow out of this forum, but I’d still want to somehow be an ally to the Incels. I can appreciate the normies and chads who acknowledge their privilege and still want to work to make the world a better place for Incels.
They don't though.

They are not being there because they are genuinely concerned about Incels JFL that is a massive cope if you think that's what they are doing there. They are there to make themselves feel better.

If they were truly an ally of Incels they wouldn't fucking start every sentence with some variation of "I'm a chadlite and fuck lots of girls but..."

If they related and understood how incels felt they wouldn't fucking brag about anything to them but just talk about blackpill in general without invoking their own brags.

The blackpill is too widespread to be ignored at this point

Telling to an incel "I'm 6'3 and fuck girls every week but I feel you bro!" is like saying to a person in wheelchair "I can walk every day without problem but I feel you bro!"
It's evil because of how humiliating it is and because there's no need to point out these details, it's common sense!

Blackpilled Jesse is actually some what valid tbh. Although I don't agree with alot of his nt-pill agenda

“I’ve had several girlfriends in the past and slept with my fair share of women, but yeah I feel you bro”

Every fucking time I watch some blackpill video on youtube EVERY fucking time I go to the comments sections you always find this fucking niggers there ALWAYS. The typical. 'OH IM NOT AN INCEL BUT IM BLACKPILLED'... 'Oh I'm 6'3 fucking girls every week but I feel you bro'...

Like... I just want to kill this people. It enrages me. It awakens some primordial instinct inside me where I just want to club them to death.

Why? Why... WHY THE FUCK are this retards always swarming incel spaces. Every single fucking time, the first time they open their mouth it must be some fucking brag disguised as 'I feel you bro'...

And there are plenty of this fuckers here on this website too, they just control their brags in the open or they'll get banned but they brag plenty on discord and PMs. I just can't take this shit no more I don't even want to involve myself in the blackpill space anymore because its so full of this retards. Fucking sex-havers normies and chadlites coming over to brag and make you feel like shit... To make themselves feel better with their bullshit.

Just fuck off please.

TL'DR I want to kill them in real life. Dead serious. Not in video game I want to kill them. FBI please take note. I want to physically detach their heads from their bodies in REAL LIFE.
They get off on hurting the innocent and handicapped. To them hurting us is just and deserved. All because we can’t get foid booty. They’re all evil and sadistic .

Your problem is with blackpilled chads, not blackpilled normies. Blackpilled normies are actually hard to come by. I have a few blackpilled normie friends and they're the people I like being around the most since they're not autists or faggot bluepilled cucks that will betray you for perceived validation from foids.