Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to fucking cripple this chad personal trainer in front of me now

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
He’s with 2 blonde stacies. Just because he’s fucking tall with a good face. He doesn’t need to even work out what a fucking piece of shit I’m so fucking DONE WITJ THIS SHIT UNJUST FUCKING SOCIETY. just fuck this shit world i hate everything and everyone

Be a shame if he suffered a gym accident :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Been through a situation like this before and I wished I can legally fucking headkick the shit out of these people

He’s with 2 blonde stacies. Just because he’s fucking tall with a good face. He doesn’t need to even work out what a fucking piece of shit I’m so fucking DONE WITJ THIS SHIT UNJUST FUCKING SOCIETY. just fuck this shit world i hate everything and everyone
stop fucking paying attention to everyone. if i payed attention to every moment i got mogged i would kms.

Thanks you for validating me for gymmaxxing at home. I couldn't imagine going to a brick and mortar gym, it's full of foids and also Chads.

Quit the gym and LDAR then you will not have to watch chad trainers with foids :bigbrain:

If you want to fucking cripple this chad personal trainer in front of you now, then you can fucking cripple this chad personal trainer in front of you now!​

Dude.

Get the hell out of there

Thanks you for validating me for gymmaxxing at home. I couldn't imagine going to a brick and mortar gym, it's full of foids and also Chads.

I'd never go to a gym. I wanted to but only way there i saw too many height moggers, chads and Stacies. They all had nice cars too... So I decided to never go to one. :feelsrope:

i stopped going to the gym and bought my own equipment.
i dont have to witness shit like this anymore,i dont have to see zoomers and i save money and time.
going to a public gym is cucked

i stopped going to the gym and bought my own equipment.
BASED YOU ARE GOING TO ASCEND, that is if you haven't already.

I share my flat with this latino guy, who is obviously a manlet because all latinos have that manlet gene. Anyhow he recently ascended with a german foid, he also socialcirclemaxxed, but he mostly gymmaxxed (I think that it is also relevant to mention that his face is pretty good for latinos 7/10 and that he also prettyboymaxxed). He too has his own gym equipment at home and his gains are decent, not great but he is still pretty muscular. Going to the gym is ropefuel for brocels that's why I follow the example of my latino flatmate.