Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to fuck margot robbie

• Thread starter Django the niggero
  • Start date
Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I know it will never happen because I‘m too ugly poor and autistic but I dream of fucking her.

She is giga chad only

She loves John Cena. Even if you were a chad you can't beat John Cena to get her.

She is overrated imo.

She loves John Cena. Even if you were a chad you can't beat John Cena to get her.
Not even close. She is Joker only.:feelskek:

I know it will never happen because I‘m too ugly poor and autistic but I dream of fucking her.
This is your competition to get her BTW

also stop dreaming about a 32 year old who was used as many times as a McDonald's toilet.
A used toilet made of gold is still better than an unused wooden toilet :owo::owo::owo:

Most of celebs are larping and wearing elevator shoes irl. Check celebheights.com for their real heights.
Face > Height.

You need at least 5'6 height to win. Otherwise no amount of face will save you.
True. Jared Leto is better than Cena though, Cena is literally a CCP puppet.

I want to fuck Margot Robbie

I'm not going to shit on anybody's celebrity crush, because lust is very subjective.

But Margot Robbie - really? She's kind of.... ...generic. Blonde, forgettable face, small tits. She's no Scarlett Johansson. :feelsYall:

id rather chop her up alive into pieces since i cant get her anyways.

I'm not going to shit on anybody's celebrity crush, because lust is very subjective.

But Margot Robbie - really? She's kind of.... ...generic. Blonde, forgettable face, small tits. She's no Scarlett Johansson. :feelsYall:
Who is your celeb crush sir