Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I want to fuck a lesbian

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
tired of these lgbtq fags mang
especially when they dress slutty like stacy fucc mang.
they dress all thirst trap and then be "foid only" because not every male is chad with feminist beliefs
I want to fuck a lesbian fag that hates man the most and make her host my nasty nigger cum
that'd feel good, Chico

fucking over mang

incels: discussed

incels: discussed
it is all games and fun all those fancy incel lingo and shit until you realize:

we live in a forum that is full of unable to breed female counterpart of their own species called "homo sapiens".

Sincity

"lesbians" are just bisexuals who couldn't get Chad to commit and don't want anything to do with non-Chads.

sincity is cool, watched it a couple of years ago
Yeah it's great. Lucille is a lesbian and Marv remarks how he doesn't know why as she could have any man she wants as she's so hot. Unlike reality though. Real lesbians are all short haired fat retards

tired of these lgbtq fags mang
especially when they dress slutty like stacy fucc mang.
they dress all thirst trap and then be "foid only" because not every male is chad with feminist beliefs
I want to fuck a lesbian fag that hates man the most and make her host my nasty nigger cum
that'd feel good, Chico

fucking over mang
Based tbh, especially super thick lesbians

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back