Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to fuck a hideous femcel landwhale sooooo fucking much

agepillisbrutal

agepillisbrutal

Banned
-
God I'd love to fuck some femcel freak. The fat ugly bitch that just stays in her room all day and gets dirty looks by men as she goes outside. She'd be so desperate and willing to do any freaky shit. So hot. I'd cum buckets in her all day and she'd love it. She'd exist to please me, dedicate herself to me, and talk to no one except me. I'd cum in all her holes at any moment I want since she'll always be available. Fuuuuuck that's my ideal fucktoy.

Strong desperate first post

She's Chad only.

There is no such thing as "femcel", stupid idiot.

God I'd love to fuck some femcel freak. The fat ugly bitch that just stays in her room all day and gets dirty looks by men as she goes outside. She'd be so desperate and willing to do any freaky shit. So hot. I'd cum buckets in her all day and she'd love it. She'd exist to please me, dedicate herself to me, and talk to no one except me. I'd cum in all her holes at any moment I want since she'll always be available. Fuuuuuck that's my ideal fucktoy.
checkout my delusional foid post and let me know would you go there with that woman?

Indeed; consider... :feelsUgh:

All this is entirely expected; their own privilege and the numerous benefits of hypergamy and widely accepted moral degeneracy award them a standard of living so high that this entitlement is absolutely inevitable, even not getting the door open for them is seen as some sort of forever fate of loneliness and isolation, while actual subhumans face the actual discrimination of society... :feelsclown:

Entirely likely she's had millions of chances, too ignorant to even consider them if all she can think of is not receiving the exact same amount of attention as Stacy; it's a skinny white foid, by the looks of it, so in no way ever is she "forever alone", though perhaps from the Chads she so likely exclusively looks out for. :feelsjuice:

Thread 'Delusional Foid'
https://incels.is/threads/delusional-foid.443985/ would you consider this woman?

What no pussy does to a mf

Fuck the pig? The pig says no.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/f_RJXnvLqt8?feature=share

Why would you want to fuck a pig

The fat ugly bitch that just stays in her room all day and gets dirty looks by men as she goes outside.
Cope, men want to fuck her no matter how fat and smelly she is, just look at you for example. Hell I'd even fuck her if she wanted it.

there are no femcels you fucking grey.
who lets these people in?
Why are site admins not begging me to filter out registrations like this?

You and a million other simps

I have two things to say to you newcel:

1) There is no such thing as a "femcel". That is nonexistent. Look up "pig woman experiment" online or on the Incel Wiki and you will learn why I said that.

2) Discontinue this practice of simping for an imaginary woman immediately. It is a bluepilled simp behavior. Foid worshipping is inappropriate on this forum and while I am no person of authority on here, I think many others would agree with me, that it is a disgusting practice.

Cope, men want to fuck her no matter how fat and smelly she is, just look at you for example. Hell I'd even fuck her if she wanted it.
Would you lick her dirty femcel pussy until it's squeaky clean?

Or would you prefer she holds you down with all her weight and rides you furiously, causing an earthquake as her wet blubbery vagina repeatedly strikes down upon your dick?

Would you lick her dirty femcel pussy until it's squeaky clean?

Or would you prefer she holds you down with all her weight and rides you furiously, causing an earthquake as her wet blubbery vagina repeatedly strikes down upon your dick?
I'm so sexually starved and desperate that the answer would be yes to both, I'm not proud of it however.

You should get into writing or comedy, your stuff is really vivid

Cope she'd still want Chad
She's Chad only.
1) There is no such thing as a "femcel". That is nonexistent. Look up "pig woman experiment" online or on the Incel Wiki and you will learn why I said that.
There are Chad chub chasers, just because you guys find the thought of fucking a morbidly obese foid repulsive doesn't mean there aren't guys willing to pork her.

There are Chad chub chasers, just because you guys find the thought of fucking a morbidly obese foid repulsive doesn't mean there aren't guys willing to pork her.
That is exactly what we are saying though. Normies and Chads are willing to fuck these morbidly obese land whales which means their SMV is infinitely higher than any incels. Which also means that we should not be putting these foids up onto a pedestal.

It isn't that we wouldn't fuck one of these women, but rather that we cannot do so due to our subhumanity. This is all the more reason not to promote foid worship. Juggernaut law is real.

That is exactly what we are saying though. Normies and Chads are willing to fuck these morbidly obese land whales which means their SMV is infinitely higher than any incels. Which also means that we should not be putting these foids up onto a pedestal.

It isn't that we wouldn't fuck one of these women, but rather that we cannot do so due to our subhumanity. This is all the more reason not to promote foid worship. Juggernaut law is real.
Yeah. I have always said that there is no difference between a Stacy and an ugly foid in terms of how much male attention they can get.

I'm rubbing my cock rn

My cock's really hard

RIP OP. short but not sweet. Back to CuckTears.

Ps: wash your stinky pussy before new year sets in.

Judging by the fact OP was banned I can only assume that "he" was infact the fat fem"cel" "he" was describing.

I bet your new year went great :feelskek:

Something i've noticed with graycel female infiltrators is that they always tend to make threads and posts along these lines:
"My dream woman is an ugly femcel landwhale with 0 friends who spends all of her days stuck in her room playing Animal Crossing and reading yaoi fanfiction on Tumblr :foidSoy:".
@agepillisbrutal did this, as well as @poverty and a bunch of others. They're not always this obvious, but the essence is always pretty much the same.