Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to found my own cult

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
I was reading about fundamentalist mormons,jehovah's witnesses,raelism,bunch davidian,heaven's gate and more cults,and I realized something: I want to found my own cult. I dont know why,but I want to do it.

I was thinking something: go to asia (poor parts of asia), preacher about adventism or mormonism (both works for me), get a crew,then have a property in somewhere and live there with my followers.

Im talking serious

I was reading about fundamentalist mormons,jehovah's witnesses,raelism,bunch davidian,heaven's gate and more cults,and I realized something: I want to found my own cult. I dont know why,but I want to do it.

I was thinking something: go to asia (poor parts of asia), preacher about adventism or mormonism (both works for me), get a crew,then have a property in somewhere and live there with my followers.

Im talking serious
Do it you won't

RonHubbardmaxxing.

Same bro. We can both be the leaders. Lets do this.

do like Charles Manson.
gather lonely people,keep them under LSD and brainwash them

volcel if you wouldn't cultmaxx

You need to be a mix of good looking, charismatic and assertive to be a cult leader, I don't think an incel checks those boxes

If you can pull it off successfully, you'll rake in the moola like no other, just have to hope that people are dumb enough to fall for your shit;

You need to be a mix of good looking, charismatic and assertive to be a cult leader, I don't think an incel checks those boxes
Boyo,read about cults leader and you will see that none of them are or was good looking (except for jesus).
do like Charles Manson.
gather lonely people,keep them under LSD and brainwash them
Yep,that is how you get people (lonely and depressed people) and do some brainwash.
And then you should run a Tor server and do some crazy Dark Web hackerman shit with something similar to Liveleak
Im not into that actually.

Meanwhile at Cucktear Headquarters:
:soy:- "Incelism is cult of hate and dispair"

Just DavidKoreshmaxx boyo

I like your idea, we can get foid followers maybe and have sex with them

Marshall Applewhite

Join islam bro

any incel that thinks he can get followers if he can't even get a girl to fuck him is insane.

Join islam bro
I prefer christian fundamentalist cults :feelsokman:
any incel that thinks he can get followers if he can't even get a girl to fuck him is insane.
The key are poor people,depressed people and so on. Read about how cults get followers.
Just DavidKoreshmaxx boyo
Koresh is my hero. For him I want to be advenstist :heart:
we can get foid followers maybe and have sex with them
:feelsthink: