Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I want to follow foids at night.

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Just walking behind them while keeping my distance, that's enough to get them to panic.
I want to see the terror in their faces after they realize they're being followed by a serial killer looking incel, if they call for chad's help I can say I was just walking to the store or something innocent like that.
Foids aren't entitled to feeling safe at night.

Just seeing me in public makes them uncomfortable.

It doesn't have to be night time to scare them.

Same, they avoid eye contact with me. Too bad I'm a skinny manlet so they probably don't think I'm a real threat.
same. they dont see me as a danger

Scaring foids is lifefuel. Whenever I feel like quitting gymmaxxing, I remind myself that if I keep going, I can intimidate foids even more than I already do. This is what motivates me. This is my purpose.

Scaring foids is lifefuel. Whenever I feel like quitting gymmaxxing, I remind myself that if I keep going, I can intimidate foids even more than I already do. This is what motivates me. This is my purpose.
Hello, Based Department?

My favorite hobby

Someone posted something like this before.
Deja vu.

RKC...

Rape...kill...cook

Just walking behind them while keeping my distance, that's enough to get them to panic.
I want to see the terror in their faces after they realize they're being followed by a serial killer looking incel, if they call for chad's help I can say I was just walking to the store or something innocent like that.
Based

Don't just don't

Based. If they're gonna hate me anyway, I at least want it to be entertaining for me.

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

:feelshehe:

they will either run or call for help.

Just pretend you're running at them aggressively and then continue running as if you were just going for a late night jog

Foids act like I am stalking them when I am walking in the same direction just because of my face. Narcissistic bitches

Rape them in the alley way

please pepperspray them, its funny ha ha

I have been thinking of doing it but with a mask

Same, they avoid eye contact with me. Too bad I'm a skinny manlet so they probably don't think I'm a real threat.

Same here, im physically less muscled than them

FUCKŞNG WHORES SCARİN G AF

do it and keep speeding up behind them :lul:

You're too much of a pussy to do this.

the terror in their faces after they realize they're being followed by a serial killer looking incel

They always switch sidewalks when I walk behind them, even at a distance :feelsdevil:

Even though I'm literally just minding my own business.

Femoids think that the world revolves around them :feelsclown: