Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to fight a professional female MMA fighter

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
I dont have any real MMA experience but I have some basic boxing training+ street fights. I am 100% sure that with a month of training If I fought the top female fighters and they were drug tested I could crush them. It could be advertised as "misogynist gets his just desserts" from normie cucks. I don't care as long as I can legally beat the shit out of one of them.

I want to get beat up by a chick and I want to beat up a chick, so I agree on the stipulation that that we go the distance in either a sprint or in segments depending on my ribs.

Is duel-sadism a thing?

I want to get beat up by a chick and I want to beat up a chick, so I agree on the stipulation that that we go the distance in either a sprint or in segments depending on my ribs.

Is duel-sadism a thing?
Over for maso-sado bipolar cels

All you have to do is identify as a foid. Instead of being labeled as a misogynist you will be labeled as brave and role model. But fuck that.

Dunno anything abt MMA rules but I feel any non underweight male can overpower a female

Is duel-sadism a thing?
I dont see the appeal in wanting to get beat up by a female.

That kinda sounds like some bluepill shit tbh

20200711 080502