Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Want To Experience This Moment More Than Anything

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I remember watching this anime called Zettai Karen Children - The Unlimited, and there was this scene in episode 9 that really stood out to me, I never forgot it, Its always been stuck in my head, the entire concept of what he's doing even the words that were used "normals", I've always been living for the moment of where I get to "stick it to" human kind as a whole (basically normies)

TBH I've always felt like that, but this anime scene is what encapsulated that moment and basically created an obsession, all the words just fit too well, and I saw this long before I even heard of the black pill, long before I even heard of the term "normies", revenge has always been my greatest motivation

@stravinsky - This is why crazy shit like this appeals to me:

No matter how much enjoyment I can get from life, nothing will erase my thirst for vengeance, its always going to be there, I'll always be chasing this moment, if you told me I had a chance to choose between getting the most beautiful woman on the planet to be with me, or getting an "ultimate revenge" against humanity that would plunge me into an eternity of infamy surpassing even Hitler (so I can soak in the glorious disdain of my enemies), I'd choose revenge, I want this so bad its not even a joke, I would die to make something like this happen

I want to be able to say those words as the guy in the gif did, and look on as the denizens of this world reel in horror at whats about to become of their world, a cavalcade of regret and despair for me to take in, whatever punishment comes next I would gladly accept

This is why I could never do a mass shooting, the scope is too small, it doesn't leave a lasting impact, something for me to cherish

I̶'̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶i̶t̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶f̶

That's pretty edgy 10/10.

I want revenge in infinite amounts, i don't even think it may be called that way anymore, i just want humanity to stop its existence once and for all, this planet had enough of it.

I want revenge in infinite amounts, i don't even think it may be called that way anymore, i just want humanity to stop its existence once and for all, this planet had enough of it.

No matter how much enjoyment I can get from life, nothing will erase my thirst for vengeance,
When I’m not feeling completely apathetic my thoughts always wander to this simple truth

I would love to sociopathmax and shoot the breeze with the elites. The ruling class gets to fuck with all of humanity on a large scale just because they have money and influence. You get to watch middle class leftist cucks duke it out with working class right winged cucks over arbitrary nonsense issues. You get to gaslight countries into war. Fuck who you want. The only obstacle is opportunity and morality.

wow thats some nice animation