Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to entertain while looking repulsive (starting Youtube/Twitch?)

• Thread starter DisfiguredDemon
  • Start date

Weekly talk show on Twitch/Youtube

• Yes, i would watch live or recording after if it's interesting and if there are "debates"

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Stick to videos

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
D

DisfiguredDemon

Greycel
Hello. When i was a kid i loved magic tricks, had a ton of magic sets, entertained my relatives with them. Then mother nature played a huge joke on me, i got VERY unlucky, because i never saw atleast one person (even on internet) who got all wrong things just like i do. When people categorize something-cel, i got most of those things TOGETHER.  Blackopscel mogs me both medically(100%) and lookwise (probably). I am already moving on trying to fix those things, but they take years and years to fix, so i was playing more and more with an idea of entertaining somehow while i am still looking like this. Basically, i am somewhat ready to become a "face" of incels, talk about blackpill topics and my experiences of life, who knows what will happen. BUT i need your ideas, and consider following :
1) I have a horrible voice AND english is my 3rd language (i am from CIS), but my english is okay and hope people can understand me, i just never tried to record speech.
2) If you want me to film something IRL i have no one to film me from side, basically 0 equipment, so i am limited to myself holding my phone.
3) I was thinking about hosting a "talk show" on Twitch/Youtube once a week, talking about different topics and experiments, AND letting incels from this board and people from inceltears to call in and have a CIVIL (don't want channel to get banned instantly) "debate" so to say, would there be an audience for that?
4) I could maybe start by trolling normies, making videos where i am confident or something, see if they respond positively and take the bait, but i need some good ideas.

So write if you would watch me, listen to me, maybe i could monetize and get money for coping and surgeries, probably not but still, life would be more interesting. I also will try to post a poll about a "talk show", but i have no idea if poll will work. (it worked, please vote on top)

was i banned or something no fucking code in email and i cant even pm zyros so he can morph me poll is closed everybody ignores this thread and biggest truecel here wtf

DisfiguredDemon said:
was i banned or something no fucking code in email and i cant even pm zyros so he can morph me poll is closed everybody ignores this thread and biggest truecel here wtf

You're not banned.

How would you even be posting if you were banned? You thought you might be shadowbanned? Only numale sites like reddit do that shadowbanning shit.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You're not banned.  

How would you even be posting if you were banned?  You thought you might be shadowbanned?  Only numale sites like reddit do that shadowbanning shit.

When i tried delete thread or even PM Zyros it always show bullshit list that says my account might be suspended or not confirmed, but when i press resend code it says account confirmed. Anyway good to know i am not banned, i will be posting my picture soon, but i need best strategy so it gets shared and i want normies to see how they are wrong and their mental gymnastics on why i don't get any respect in real life.