Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to drive this girl to suicide because she told me she got a boyfriend then ghosted me, what are your most nastiest, hurtful insults?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
She is a chad worshipping dumbass, I want her gone. She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression. I wanna tell her how much of a worthless bitch she is. Tell me all your most disgusting roasts and insults. I will bully this bitch into suicide and I will kill her tall and white boyfriend if he says anything about it, all in Minecraft pvp of course. I love video games.

She also told me about her first time having sex and that the guy was 6 inches long. I didn’t need to know this, she never once offered her hot box for me, yet had the audacity to say “I’m not ugly”. and I talked for her for a while and she now dates some white tall fag while she treated me like a child and ghosted me all the time. How disrespectful, she will pay.

you are gonna just have to get rid of her the hard way dude. foids don't die from suicide. statistic prove it

you are gonna just have to get rid of her the hard way dude. foids don't die from suicide. statistic prove it
Shiksas don't like hearing about how gross their menstruation is.

i think backhanded compliments probably get to foids the most tbh

Lmao if you think one ugly incel is gonna make a difference. She has thousands of Chadlite orbiters.

She is a chad worshipping dumbass, I want her gone. She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression. I wanna tell her how much of a worthless bitch she is. Tell me all your most disgusting roasts and insults. I will bully this bitch into suicide and I will kill her tall and white boyfriend if he says anything about it, all in Minecraft pvp of course. I love video games.

She also told me about her first time having sex and that the guy was 6 inches long. I didn’t need to know this, she never once offered her hot box for me, yet had the audacity to say “I’m not ugly”. and I talked for her for a while and she now dates some white tall fag while she treated me like a child and ghosted me all the time. How disrespectful, she will pay.
I was in your shoes and i would just ignore her totally.He sees you as a subhuman and everything you do doesn't matter to her.You will only hurt yourself if you interact with her anymore.

tell her that soon she’s going to age and be sexually undesirable to attractive men and her youth will be over and her only value in life will be over and she’ll be a disgusting granny

She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression.

Foid "depression" is a meme.

The so-called "depression" they claim they suffer has basically no concrete, measurable effect in their life outcomes.

"Depressed" foids find relationships, finish college, find a job, get married, breed, etc. at the same rate as non-depressed foids.

She would only care if you are Chad. If you are in such a cucked position already that means you’re dumb in the first place.

Tell her women should've never gained rights and deserve to be treated the way they did back in the day

Tell her to kill her self

Lmao if you think one ugly incel is gonna make a difference. She has thousands of Chadlite orbiters.
@UglyandLoveless you can't really drive a female to rope in the same way you can a loser male because females have soft places to fall and many who care about them. just don't bother

You must get that bitch to commit suicide you must destroy her. I trust you

similar to a situation i went through once with a foid who i thought was my friend

38504.jpg
fr

Not worth it. She's still fucking chad at the end of the day. That's just how it is

She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression. I wanna tell her how much of a worthless bitch she is. Tell me all your most disgusting roasts and insults. I will bully this bitch into suicide and I will kill her tall and white boyfriend if he says anything about it, all in Minecraft pvp of course. I love video games.

smoking GIF

Let me look at my collection. I'll give you new leads.

This, but if you’re really bent on trying to get her to suicide you could try this : “ love isn’t real, the only thing that has ever drawn anyone to you is the bleeding gaping donut hole between your fat legs. Do you feel it? The dread, the boredom. It’s slowly creeping in again isn’t it? You feel like nothing will ever be enough right? Well you know how to fix that! Or at least you thought you did. Until the likes and comments and compliments and sex and food didn’t help anymore. There is only one thing left for you now: kill yourself, submit to the slaughter like the pig you are.”

thERes no way…just accept it.

This, but if you’re really bent on trying to get her to suicide you could try this : “ love isn’t real, the only thing that has ever drawn anyone to you is the bleeding gaping donut hole between your fat legs. Do you feel it? The dread, the boredom. It’s slowly creeping in again isn’t it? You feel like nothing will ever be enough right? Well you know how to fix that! Or at least you thought you did. Until the likes and comments and compliments and sex and food didn’t help anymore. There is only one thing left for you now: kill yourself, submit to the slaughter like the pig you are.”
i'll use this some day. i think pointing out that time is running out and soon the bitch will be decrepit and the only valuable asset she has will be of no use, makes them very depressed. see how foids are so scared and don't even want to talk about their ages once they start hitting 30 or even less

a sexhaving foid would never care for what an incel says to her, impossivle for you to drive her to suicide

Actions speak louder than Words.

In this case, I dont think anything you say could really hurt her unless she were Attracted to you

Tell her you hope she steps on some legos (in video game):feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You will bully her, 100 simp bastard lowlife normies will praise her. Your bully wont mean nothing. Sometimes i want to erase all those simp bastards existance.